OBAMA WINS (at last) (1 Viewer)

Sum Guy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:26
Rich:

Your first quote:
This site is just full of people who are either racist or just pure evil.
Was made by Judas Priestess...not by me.

The second quote:
Originally Posted by Sum Guy
Actually, most of them like to be provocative

Confirms my last response to you which dealt with posters NOT being evil.

Again, I never claimed to be in league with anyone.

If you want to cut and paste quotes, I'm sure we can make up one from your collection that says you're going to the US to work for President Bush.

Last edited:

Judas Priestess

What the ??? Am I doing ?
Local time
Today, 13:26
JP:
Once you are on the Watercooler and Political forums for a while, you will recognize the posters Sum Guy is referring to. Just ignore them.
If you like, you can go to your User Control Panel and place them on your ignore list. Their posts will removed from your copy of the forum.

How can I change my login name?

Sum Guy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:26
Oh yes, that one.

Typical American response:rolleyes: - but,what you ask would take some time obviously. You could start by loosening up a bit and try to realise that outside the picket fence border of the USA there are far worse things happening in the real world.

Note - There is an "e" in "something". Also note I didn't call you an American.

Col

The question had to do with what would constitute a "real life".
Sage advice as always. :rolleyes:

R

Rich

The second quote:
Originally Posted by Sum Guy
Actually, most of them like to be provocative

Confirms my last response to you which dealt with posters NOT being evil.

Actually most of THEM means that you are in agreement with her, stop wriggling

from your collection that says you're going to the US to work for President Bush

I have enough short term contracts at the minute, thank oh and by the way I haven't made anything up re: your posts

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:26
Actually most of THEM means that you are in agreement with her, stop wriggling
Actually "most of THEM" means she has a poor grasp of the English language, as she goes on to say "She knows EXACTLY who she is ".

Either there's one or there's more than one.

I thought that expression was something like 'the Devil knows all the good tunes', not 'the Devil has all the grammatical ability'.

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Today, 13:26
I hope you don't expect a reply to that, you evil woman.

LOL, I think I might have made it to the No 1 spot in her ignore list. Ah well, I've been insulted by better people than that, I'm sure :p

Local time
Today, 07:26
Thanks. I know this sounds cheeky but does that mean that they cant help me if I have a problem with Access?

They can help you, you just can't read it. I'll be happy to help you with Access whether you have me on ignore or not.

Respectfully, as a Christian, I'd appreciate it if you'd tone down the rhetoric just a notch. You can catch more flies with honey, etc. And the rest of us get thrown into the same category as those using vinegar, if you take my meaning.

Almost everybody here are (is that the right conjugation, doesn't sound right, does it?) regular people just trying to make it in the world...overall a fine group of people, whether I agree with their religious or political beliefs or not.

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:26
Ha ha, yes, a welcome change Alisa. They DO love him don't they? Ah, but he does have a sort of "Will Smith" thing going on there :cool:

I don't know - he is not nearly as handsome as Will Smith, but he is a hell of a lot more inspiring.

Local time
Today, 07:26
Ha ha, yes, a welcome change Alisa. They DO love him don't they? Ah, but he does have a sort of "Will Smith" thing going on there :cool:

<tweak>
You mean Germans are stupider and more gullible than Americans...how is this possible?
</tweak>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom