Is love conditional (1 Viewer)

KenHigg

Local time
Yesterday, 23:57
Hey I resemble that remark (my job title is Business Intelligence Analyst). You have to be intelligent to get the results they want, not that the results adds to their intelligence on how to run the organization.

'Sure I can pull that data, what do you want it to say' :D

KenHigg

Local time
We have been told that God is above time and knows what is going to happen. so he must have known what was going to happen when he created is perfect world so why does he act all surprised about it.

Anyway according to Genesis, Adam and Eve only broke the rules because Eve was lead astray by Lucifer in the form of a snake. So if his creation was so perfect why did he create Lucifer

I know this is going to fall on deaf ears, but... the premise is he wants his creation (man and woman) to be seperated from him and then seek him out. The devil is the instrument.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
We have been told that God is above time and knows what is going to happen. so he must have known what was going to happen when he created is perfect world so why does he act all surprised about it.

Anyway according to Genesis, Adam and Eve only broke the rules because Eve was lead astray by Lucifer in the form of a snake. So if his creation was so perfect why did he create Lucifer

If he didn't create snakes what would alligators here in Florida eat?

KenHigg

Local time
Not at all a contradiction in terms. Scientists have theories for a reason. They hate the word "proof." They consider a theory true based on overwhelming evidence that supports it, but it doesn't mean it's a fact. It can still be proven wrong. This is theoretical proof.

They don't have the luxery of "faith" as a guise for evidence. :D

Odd meaning of proof in Fla, but then again I don't think you could ever 'prove' who you wanted for president several years ago, only a theory :p

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Odd meaning of proof in Fla, but then again I don't think you could ever 'prove' who you wanted for president several years ago, only a theory :p

I can sure prove who I didn't want. Oh! now were back to love conditional/unconditional

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time

I think I was pretty specific on my vote. I'm going to be pretty specific in Florida's election for governor, too.

Dick, you may want to check out Adrian Wyllie. I think you'll find his policies to be beneficial to our state. ;)

In other words, Dick Scott and Crist can shove off.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
I may love the president, but I may not like him.
Agreed

[FONT=&quot]This is only for us Bible Bangers. I have never understood were good moral atheist get there morals. I have known people that were atheist that their lives would put lots of so called Christians to shame.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have come to this conclusion myself, after study. Love should be unconditional as far as a person’s soul, and what we can do to help them, however when it comes to fellowship, it can be very conditional, and sometimes mandatory, but not necessarily always.[/FONT]

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
I think I was pretty specific on my vote. I'm going to be pretty specific in Florida's election for governor, too.

Dick, you may want to check out Adrian Wyllie. I think you'll find his policies to be beneficial to our state. ;)

In other words, Dick Scott and Crist can shove off.

Jax,
I looked up quickly Adrian Wyllie. First off libertarians usual scare me when it comes to national defense. Now as Governor that might not be as important and I acknowledge that I haven't research him enough to see if he goes that far on national defense. Libertarians like Republican or Democrat is a wide brush. To start with I support the person, not the party. However I can not go along with no drivers license. I have studied the issue somewhat. I would vote for Hilary before I voted for Christ. BTW if the Republicans put up another milk toast for President, I will vote for Hilary. :D I know my RINO friends have conditional love and will wish me in hell.:)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
At some point the dynasties have to end. After Hillary then what Jeb? Then back to Chelsea maybe there is a Kennedy we missed along the way...:D

No, I think the way this country is going, that :mad:after Hillary it will be Castro's or some other dictator.:mad::confused::(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom