... (1 Viewer)

jazsriel

Local time
Yesterday, 22:14

Last edited:

Cotswold

Local time
Today, 04:14
Have a field on a form that the user can set to the Date Required. Add a second field on String format on the form for the Month-Year.

Once the date required is chosen, the second String Field Month-Year on the form is set from the Date Required to be Month-Year on the form. That field must be Locked, so the user cannot amend it directly. It can, or not be visible, to your preference. So if the date set is 02/04/2022 the Month-Year will be 04-2022

Create a Query from the Table Data that has a field with the Month-Year format as above from the Table's date field. Set the Criteria in the query to be the Form's Month-Year field.

Then from a button set the Query to be the new the MonthYearFilter Query. You will then only see every record that (in this example) matches 04-2022.

When you want to see all records again, use the same filter button to set the Query back to see to all records again.

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:14
Hi,

I have a DB I am trying to work on, but I am getting no where fast. I have a form that is based on a query which is based on a table. There are these entries on the form called stored cases and pulled cases. I need to be able to show the entire month on one form for easy entry. Instead of having to scroll constantly around to see the entire month and input data. I am trying to use a subform but I am having no luck. I am open to anything to figure this out.
I would suggest that your table needs to be normalised before proceeding any further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom