A little about me (1 Viewer)

DataDug

Local time
Today, 18:22
Data Dug is the nick name they have for me at work :) when I was working:confused: I took a voluntary layoff from the hospital where I am a Quality Systems Analyst.
My background in coding is in VBA in Access but it is all self taught and the hard way lol. I went to a tech school and got my 2 year associates as a Programmer/Analyst.
After getting my degree I found myself still living in an access world and my job in in the finance industry also force taught me SQL.

Having left finance to get into a tech support job for a Access database driven windows software, for a weigh scale company, I then moved onto the world of health care I found myself no longer in an Access driven world, but one of Excel.

The one skill I learned at the tech was how to Google for code snippets and Stack Overload has often been my friend however it is wonderful that I have found an Access focused support group.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:22
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:22
Welcome to the forum, Doug.

DataDug

Local time
Today, 18:22
Welcome Doug!
Thanks pbaldy! I have already used one of your solutions! Multi Select Append! I have always strong armed access into doing this through Append Queries which can be a struggle! Thanks for the great sample!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:22
Glad it helped you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom