A/S ouvrir une base de donné accdb verrouillée par mot de passe (1 Viewer)

toy funy

Local time
Today, 16:31
je suis un fonctionnaire dans un établissement public, j'ai créé il y'a environ 04 ans une base de données Access (ACCDB) et je l'es bloqué avec un mot de passe. après j'ai changé de service, mais maintenant j'ai besoin d'utiliser cette base de données mais j'ai oublié le mot de passe, alors j'ai cherché une application dans internet mais j'ai rien trouvé. je demande toute l'équipe de m'aider à l'ouvrir.
j'ai voulu joindre le fichier mais un message apparaît : le fichier est trop volumineux pour être traité par le serveur. alors je vous demande de me rejoindre sur mon e-mail svp pour m'aider. Merci.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:31
Hi. I moved your thread out of the Introduction forum. Good luck!

LarryE

Local time
Today, 08:31
Translated:
I am a civil servant in a public institution, I created an Access database (ACCDB) about 04 years ago and I blocked it with a password. after i changed service, but now i need to use this database but i forgot the password, so i searched for application in internet but i found nothing. I ask the whole team to help me open it.
I wanted to attach the file but a message appears: the file is too large to be processed by the server. so I ask you to join me on my e-mail please to help me. Thank you.
je suis un fonctionnaire dans un établissement public, j'ai créé il y'a environ 04 ans une base de données Access (ACCDB) et je l'es bloqué avec un mot de passe. après j'ai changé de service, mais maintenant j'ai besoin d'utiliser cette base de données mais j'ai oublié le mot de passe, alors j'ai cherché une application dans internet mais j'ai rien trouvé. je demande toute l'équipe de m'aider à l'ouvrir.
j'ai voulu joindre le fichier mais un message apparaît : le fichier est trop volumineux pour être traité par le serveur. alors je vous demande de me rejoindre sur mon e-mail svp pour m'aider. Merci.
Translated:
I am a civil servant in a public institution, I created an Access database (ACCDB) about 04 years ago and I blocked it with a password. after i changed service, but now i need to use this database but i forgot the password, so i searched for application in internet but i found nothing. I ask the whole team to help me open it.
I wanted to attach the file but a message appears: the file is too large to be processed by the server. so I ask you to join me on my e-mail please to help me. Thank you.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
I doubt anyone here will assist you, without definite proof that the db belongs solely to you? As you created it whilst a civil servant, doesn't the db belong to the civil service?

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Agree with @Gasman.
In any case ACCDB passwords are protected by 128-bit encryption and can only be retrieved by brute force attacks
i.e. try every possible password until one works.
Although password hack tools exist, they are a waste of money as it could take billions of years to obtain the password if it is reasonably strong.

toy funy

Local time
I doubt anyone here will assist you, without definite proof that the db belongs solely to you? As you created it whilst a civil servant, doesn't the db belong to the civil service?
Je vais vous répondre; Ici ont travaillent seulement avec Microsoft Word ou excel, notre travail c'est des correspondance et des canevas avec excel. Mais comme mon travail nécessite beaucoup du filtre multiple (recherche par article, par chapitre, par gestionnaire... a la fois), j'ai fais cette base de donnée pour me faciliter la tache. Mais quand mon directeur ma confié une autre mission, j'ai verrouillé cette base (toute les bases d’essai que j'ai construit sont verrouillées aussi).

SHANEMAC51

Local time
Today, 18:31
I will answer you; here we only work with Microsoft Word or excel, our job is correspondence and canvases with excel. But since my work requires a lot of several filters (search by article, by chapter, by manager... simultaneously), I created this database to make it easier for me. But when my director gave me another task, I blocked this base (all the test bases I built are also locked).
they punished themselves - it serves you right

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom