about me .. (1 Viewer)

jmar

Local time
Today, 16:38
Hola. Soy técnico electrónico, actualmente jubilado.
Pero como hobby estoy haciendo un sistema fotovoltaico que quiero monitorear usando Excel.
Tengo pocos conocimientos de VBA y por eso, buscando, encontré este foro, que me parece muy interesante.

Translation added by Moderator:-

Hello. I am an electronic technician, currently retired.
But as a hobby I am making a photovoltaic system that I want to monitor using Excel.
I have little knowledge of VBA and that's why, searching, I found this forum, which I find very interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:38
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:38
Hola! Bienvenido a AWF!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:38
"¡Bienvenido al foro! Es genial ver a nuevos miembros unirse a nuestra comunidad, especialmente aquellos que traen preguntas únicas e intrigantes como la tuya. He revisado tu consulta sobre la comunicación entre el módulo BT-909 y Excel, y creo que es un desafío fascinante que merece más atención. He añadido un comentario en tu publicación de introducción para ayudar a destacar tu pregunta a la comunidad. Dada la especificidad de tu problema, podría tomar un poco de tiempo encontrar la experiencia perfecta, pero estoy seguro de que con nuestra comunidad diversa y conocedora, recibirás el apoyo que necesitas. Mientras tanto, siéntete libre de explorar otras discusiones y compartir tus conocimientos - tu experiencia y antecedentes podrían ser justo la clave para resolver el desafío de otro miembro. Mantengamos la conversación activa, y estoy deseando ver cómo avanza tu proyecto!"

"Welcome to the forum! It's great to see new members joining our community, especially those who bring unique and intriguing questions like yours. I've taken a look at your query regarding the BT-909 module and Excel communication, and I believe it's a fascinating challenge that deserves more attention. I've added a comment to your introductory post to help highlight your question to the community. Given the specificity of your issue, it might take a bit of time to find the perfect expertise, but I'm confident that with our diverse and knowledgeable community, you'll receive the support you need. In the meantime, feel free to explore other discussions and share your insights - your background and experience might just be the key to solving another member's challenge. Let's keep the conversation going, and I'm looking forward to seeing how your project progresses!"

Other thread HERE:-
Thread 'stream data to excel' https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/stream-data-to-excel.330669/

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:38
Hello and welcome to the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom