ACCDE and VBA Code (1 Viewer)

d_rool

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 07:52
Hi Guys

After I created and ACCDE file my Macros Scripts seems not to work anymore (Code Builder). But just the ones I wrote manually in the Code Builder.

By the way is there a way in Access 2007 to put a password to some tables?

Thx
d_rool

Local time
Today, 16:52
Yes, 2007 turns off macros by default.

You can turn them on by clicking on the button below the ribbon for one database for once session. If you want them on permanently, you can go into macro security settings on the "Access" menu. If that's the problem let us know back and someone can give you detailed instructions for setting it up if you can't find it.

d_rool

Registered User.
Local time
Hey you guys saved my life.... big big thx. I actually had macros on but putting the trusted path did the trick. Cheers

d_rool

Registered User.
Local time
Hi

Strange it worked fine until now. I made some more changes in the VBA Code which works great as long as I don't create the ACDE file. As soon as I create the ACDE file it doesn't run my VBA code anymore even I set macros + the path you described above. I even noticed that the file become much smaller even there is more code inside.

What could be the problem?

d_rool

Registered User.
Local time
Hi

I don't really know what was the problem. But the following procedure helped... I went back to the VBA code and found an event which didn't include any code. I deleted that event went to Debug\Compile Academic and after recreating the ACCDE it worked again...

Strange but I hope it helps somebody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom