Access 2007 Developers Edition on the way (1 Viewer)

Treason

#@$%#!
Local time
Today, 01:17
I've heard this before but this time it may hold some truth..

Read more

I am still using ODE97, and I think I am going "step up" to ADE2007. It only took me 10 years, lol

Hope I am not dissappointed.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Yesterday, 22:17
I am still using ODE97, and I think I am going "step up" to ADE2007. It only took me 10 years, lol

Hope I am not dissappointed.

I WOULD say that you may have some change anxiety when changing though. The changes are pretty dramatic between Access 2003 and 2007, especially around the visual aspect, but going from A97 to A2K7 will be very dramatic.

I, personally like it and hope that the issues that still exist will get resolved soon. I do think it makes many people uncomfortable, especially with the Ribbon versus the Toolbar. Change is always uncomfortable but in this case it is quite different. So, as long as the expectations of "we have always done it that way" remain, people will be disappointed. But, if you can look past that, you might find a lot to enjoy.

Treason

#@$%#!
Local time
Today, 01:17
I tried 2k7 and I like it... especially the reporting features. And the ribbon ain't so bad. When you talk about the other shortcomings, specifically which shortcomings do you mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom