Access Bugs (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 21:37
This thread is for Access Bugs only. If you want to get notified whenever a new Access bug gets added, just click the Watch button at the top of the thread. You will then be notified.

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:37
Is it possible that this thread be restricted so only mods and possibly VIPs can write to it.
This thread could then be used as intended for reporting known bugs
However, the thread should remain visible to all.
Is that possible to arrange @Jon?

NOTE: There were some posts in this thread that related to possible/potential bugs, but not confirmed bugs. They have been removed.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Because it is a Sticky Thread, currently only I have permission for those. I can certainly lock the thread. Perhaps I could give just one mod Sticky Thread permissions, and then they could add the posts?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:37
I didn't realize that the things I was trying to move were attached to the sticky.

I think that might work. Or you could give several mods permission to add to the sticky.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Ok, I've edited the sticky thread permissions. See if that makes any difference.

GPGeorge

Grover Park George
Local time
Today, 14:37
I THINK our IT has installed the latest version of Access365 (2212 16.015928.20196 (64bit) and now EVERY Update Query throws error 3073 Operation must be an Updateable Query.

While trouble shooting this, I noticed that it only applies to linked tables...has anyone else experienced this?
Not exactly, but there is this report that seems somewhat similar. It's a different error number, but perhaps there's a correlation. I'm still waiting on a response from the OP in that thread, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom