Access World reaches 1.5 million posts! (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:58
I have been keeping an eye on it for a while, and we have now shot past 1.5 million posts! A big thanks to all who contribute here and keep this place going. We are over 20 years old and some of you have been here for decades!!

Current post count is 1,500,305. Woo hoo! 🤓

vhung

Local time
Today, 08:58
I have been keeping an eye on it for a while, and we have now shot past 1.5 million posts! A big thanks to all who contribute here and keep this place going. We are over 20 years old and some of you have been here for decades!!

Current post count is 1,500,305. Woo hoo! 🤓
Now i know AWF is 20 years old
i'm glad to be here
sorry i came just lately...

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
This site keeps me sane, with occasional episodes of climbing the walls of my padded cell. As far as I can tell, it's the most successful MS Access orientated forum on the internet. Well done Jon, keep it up!

Reactions: Jon

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 11:58
This site keeps me sane, with occasional episodes of climbing the walls of my padded cell. As far as I can tell, it's the most successful MS Access orientated forum on the internet. Well done Jon, keep it up!

Ditto. It has replaced Face Book for me - with the Floyd/COVID/Elections *stuff* going on, I had to unplug - too much noise.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 23:58
congratz to the Decayed.:ROFLMAO:

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
It is indeed an impressive total. Another 30,000 posts added since this thread was started by @Jon.

@arnelgp
Was 'Decayed' an unfortunate spelling mistake or an obscure joke? If the latter, it went over my head

smtazulislam

Local time
Today, 18:58
Congrats !
Thanks all of the admin panel members whose efforts AWF are today here & thanks all of expert who is helped member.
although I am new joined here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom