Question Advice on a database request (1 Viewer)

p911pew

Local time
Yesterday, 23:52
Hi Folks

Just a quick query, I have been tasked to make a relatively straightforward database to record dates and assign tasks fo issues that arise.

I see that there is a basic issues database however I was wondering if anyone has expanded on this and would be kind enough to send me a copy.

Rather than reinventing the wheel.

Thanks

RainLover

VIP From a land downunder
Local time
Today, 16:52
Have a look on the Microsoft Site for Templates.

You should find something there.

p911pew

Local time
Hi Rain

Thanks for the quick response, I have seen they do an Issues database however it isn't quite what I am looking for.

If anyone has anything that would be along the line of anti-social behaviour recording and tracking.

Thanks

RainLover

Local time
Did you realise that there is Microsoft samples and other samples posted by the general public.

p911pew

Local time
Hi Rain

Yeah I have looked at this but there is nothing exactly suitable, the issues database there would probably be a good starting point however it appears to be extensively coded and I would need to add and change alot of the tables which would throw all the filters and sub forms.

I am sure there is bound to be something similar out there, well at least I hope otherwise I have a task on my hands. :(

Thanks

RainLover

Local time
The time you spend looking then accepting something that is not quite right, then make adjustment Debug etc, You may be better off starting from scratch.

What you could gain is some pretty neat looking forms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom