all sorts of server errors (1 Viewer)

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 02:09
@Jon , I don't know if you're still unsatisfied with your hosting provider, but I see all sorts of weird errors on this site of yours on many occassions. Here's one I just saw when logging out (first time ever I've seen it):

all_sorts_of_server_erros.jpg

I've also tried to do this for the last umpteen months, and it's never worked with any site I've tried. although this doesn't fail all the time:

22222.jpg

that is erroring out for this image:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:09
If others can replicate it then maybe its worth looking into. Otherwise, perhaps you have been hacked by the FBI or one of the greedy corporations.

neuroman9999

Local time
I seriously doubt it john. No one will ever hack me because I have nothing they want. Furthermore I'm not a criminal. And even further than that, they can't possibly be smarter than I am. I told you many times that anyone on Earth that has any money or authority in the government has no power whatsoever and theyre the most foolish people on earth

neuroman9999

Local time
Don't get me wrong a lot of them are very diligent and are good leaders and they have to be because of no one leads this place obviously it's over.and of course there's always hope for the ones that are so angry all they live their life by are trying to tear down the system but then again they're being controlled by the good side so I'm not worried about it

neuroman9999

Local time
If others can replicate it then maybe its worth looking into. Otherwise, perhaps you have been hacked by the FBI or one of the greedy corporations.
considering that I've got code running all over the place on every one of my machines more than likely it's my problem I've just ridden so much to the point of complexity where even I don't know what's going on kind of like the corporations LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom