Aloha! (1 Viewer)

ashkjohnson

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:13
Aloha,

I am a new member to this community, with absolutely no background in programming. I live in the beautiful state of Hawaii. My very, very, very basic knowledge of Access has come from my experiences at work. Although, I am not an IT person, I have genuinely enjoyed learning about Access and its capabilities. I have used many threads from this community to help troubleshoot errors or complications at work. So, Thank You.
I look forward to more learning opportunities from this community.

Ashley

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:13
Hi Ashley. Welcome to AWF!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:13
Welcome! I wish I was in Hawaii, it's freaking cold here!

ashkjohnson

Registered User.
Local time
Hi pbaldy and theDBguy! Nice to meet you both! Hawaii is pretty awesome, but I do like some cold weather once in a while. I love snowboarding! But, let me be clear, I like temperatures warmer than 20C. Hahaha

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 16:13
I am a new member to this community, with absolutely no background in programming.
welcome to the club dude. I never studied either, which makes us the best cuz we don't act like machines. :p

ashkjohnson

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Adam,

Thanks! I agree, sometimes it's best to be self-taught. I have learned soooo much online. Gosh, not sure what I would do without the internet.

-
Ashley

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Gosh, not sure what I would do without the internet.
this guy:

https://benmilne.com/

built the company DWOLLA. and he gave an interview one time that I was watching, and when the news anchor asked him if he had any formal training in software, his response was: "who needs education when you have fu**ing google?"

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Welcome ashkjohnson, and for your kind comments, mihalo nui loa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom