Announcing Copy to Clipboard button (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:05
For the convenience of forum members, I have added a Copy to Clipboard button at the top right of each code block. No more needed to highlight all the code.

Enjoy!

1581690293072.png

Last edited:

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:05
Saw that. Thanks!

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Brilliant. Thank you so much. I've been meaning to ask for that for ages but kept forgetting.

For info, the screenshot in post #1 is just a black rectangle....at least it is on my tablet

Dreamweaver

Local time
Brilliant. Thank you so much. I've been meaning to ask for that for ages but kept forgetting.

For info, the screenshot in post #1 is just a black rectangle....at least it is on my tablet
I have text top right on my tablet

strive4peace

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 02:05
thanks, Jon. This a great forum. I've only been here a day, and I like it a lot! Any chance to get inline code on the toolbar with just 1 click? instead of dropping choices for ... to find it?

strive4peace

AWF VIP
Local time
ps, Jon

I've just realized that this new feature only applies to the code that uses CODE tags (not inline) -- it would be nice for that to be on the toolbar without another click too. If space is tight, maybe move Insert Table to the dots? It seems that would be used less.

the inline code is nice! I realize I've been using it more because I like it putting the placeholders in my message better than popping another window. But now I see that I should probably be using the regular CODE tags unless what I want should really go inline with the text (instead of its own line , which is what I've been doing anyway)

Never-the-less, what you're doing is great! thank you

strive4peace

AWF VIP
Local time
pps, Jon

now that I've been on the forum a little longer, how about this for the CODE button:
  • if there is a selection, surround it with CODE tags
  • if no selection, popup the window to create
thank you!

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:05
This is a little used Win 10 clipboard tip. You can store lots of clips for future use from your history.

1586361095738.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom