Approvals on specific pages of report? (1 Viewer)

RIM-Pro

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:11
I've designed a report that, when printed, sorts into various categories. A category can be a single page long, or several pages long. Whenever a new category starts, it also starts printing on a new page. I've also designed an "approvals" portion that I want to appear on the last page of each section, for signatures. Right now, this portion prints at the bottom of every page instead of on the last page of each category. Can this be done?

Thanks.

pdx_man

Just trying to help
Local time
Today, 11:11
Under View, you will see a Sorting and Grouping option. This will bring up a window. In the first row, select what field that you want to group your info by (section/category). In the properties, select Yes for the Group Header and Group Footer.

If you want the Signature Info to be printed right after the last info for the section, put the Signature Info in here.

If you want the Signature Info to be printed on the bottom of the page, put the Signature Info in the Page Footer.

Group Header/Footer0 (fieldname) On Format Event Procedure:

Private Sub GroupHeader0_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)
Me.Sig_label.Visible = False
End Sub

Private Sub GroupFooter0_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)
Me.Sig_label.Visible = True
End Sub

HTH

[This message has been edited by pdx_man (edited 02-09-2001).]

RIM-Pro

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:11
Thanks for your rsponse, I actually just figured it out yesterday and used the GroupHeader to get exactly what I want.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom