Are you a Lefty or a Conservative (1 Viewer)

Mike375

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:40
Originally Posted by Rabbie
As breast feeding gives children the best start How do you breast feed a child without showing himher the nipple:confused:

Did you, perhaps, quote the wrong post by Rabbie? Or are you answering him in a very surreal way:confused:

No, just saying there are countries where gun ownership is restricted to military/police. Not sure many people would like to live in those countries.:)

Mike375

Registered User.
Local time
It does seem that godless and gunless go together which I have always found interesting. The godless often accuse the believers of creating a god so as to provide help in times of need. However, the godless in general appear to assign things to the state.

Mike375

Registered User.
Local time
Yeah those "Mothers Against Guns" are a right bunch of commies. :rolleyes:

They are not genuine for real antis. They just supply numbers for the anti gun groups.

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:40
No, just saying there are countries where gun ownership is restricted to military/police. Not sure many people would like to live in those countries.:)
But why did you quote his comment abour breastfeeding before responding, as opposed to his comment about guns? :p

Mike375

Registered User.
Local time
But why did you quote his comment abour breastfeeding before responding, as opposed to his comment about guns? :p

:D never noticed it came across.

Cherg is beginning to sound like he missed out on breast feeding.:D

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Today, 12:40

You are incorrigible, you know it was a mistake..... :p

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:40
It does seem that godless and gunless go together which I have always found interesting. The godless often accuse the believers of creating a god so as to provide help in times of need. However, the godless in general appear to assign things to the state.

Something to do with an inferiority complex I suppose.

You know, the small weenie big car thing.

Mike375

Registered User.
Local time
Chergh

You are letting the thread get the better of you:D

I will put you in my prayers tonight.

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Your anti-atheism is getting more fanatical than Dawkins atheism

You translated my post incorrectly because of your pre-conception of me.

Try re-reading it and understanding to whom I was referring with the term 'inferiority complex'.

chergh

blah
Local time
Chergh

You are letting the thread get the better of you:D

I will put you in my prayers tonight.

Are you going to include me before or after you pray for someone to murder?

chergh

blah
Local time
You translated my post incorrectly because of your pre-conception of me.

Try re-reading it and understanding to whom I was referring with the term 'inferiority complex'.

Reads to me that you were referring to the "godless". It might be because of our previous run ins but that is honestly the way it still reads to me.

Last edited:

chergh

blah
Local time
Given the way you are posting I think I will devote 100% of them to you:)

Maybe you should devote them to yourself and ask if it can change you away from a gun toting wannabe murderer into a decent human.

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Reads to me that you were referring to the "godless"

because your judgement of me colors the words you read

The post is very simple.

'Small weenie, big cars' obviously refers to those needing a gun as a compensatory thing.

How you applied the 'godless', who clearly don't require guns, to this notion is beyond me. Perhaps you'd care to explain?

chergh

blah
Local time
because your judgement of me colors the words you read

The post is very simple.

'Small weenie, big cars' obviously refers to those needing a gun as a compensatory thing.

How you applied the 'godless', who clearly don't require guns, to this notion is beyond me. Perhaps you'd care to explain?

yes you are probably right that our previous run ins has coloured how I read that statement and now you spell it out your intent does make sense.

Because the post you quoted had the godless as the subject it did seem to me that your post was targeted at the same subject. Sorry.

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Because the post you quoted had the godless as the subject it did seem to me that your post was targeted at the same subject. Sorry.

Apology accepted. :)

FYI I completely agree with you on this thread.

It's interesting that Mike isn't responding to any of my posts. Perhaps that's a complex on my part though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom