Boobs just rock! (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:08
I saw this tweet by Elon Musk and I thought yes men are attracted to women with big boobs.

Then I thought women are attracted to men with big bank balances.

So what's the correlation here? There must be an evolutionary reason, the big bank balance, because women need supporting.

But what's the evolutionary advantage of a woman with big boobs?

It must mean that they are well fitted out to successfully rear children.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:08
Using essentially anthropology arguments...

Big boobs typically mean "lots of milk" which in turn means "healthier babies" because more food - which means that the big-boobed woman was a potentially good "baby mama" for the big families need in times of high child mortality - i.e. pre-agrarian societies. Hunter/gatherer groups.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 01:08
Using essentially anthropology arguments...

Big boobs typically mean "lots of milk" which in turn means "healthier babies" because more food - which means that the big-boobed woman was a potentially good "baby mama" for the big families need in times of high child mortality - i.e. pre-agrarian societies. Hunter/gatherer groups.

While it may be less common,, there are those (me) who get absolutely nothing from that particular attribute. Fortunately my wife is well endowed with that which does .

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:08
This will drive you bonkers... I'm an eye man. A beautiful pair of alluring eyes will bowl me over every time.

Not that I object to other features, you understand.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:08
It is all about the survival of genes. A man with a big bank balance is like someone with resources in cave man times, like a bigger club, or a better nest. Likewise for big boobs, where maybe there is an evolutionary advantage for milk production, something like that. If we weren't attracted to those things, on average, then your genes are less likely to propagate and you get eliminated from the gene pool. That's romance for ya. Happy Valentines!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom