Can you answer these 4 questions (1 Viewer)

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:23
4 Simple questions from a CONCERNED CITIZEN!!

This really should get your "gray matter" to churning, even if you are an Obamafan, I wouldn't want my hero to be made out to be a liar, would you? just kidding OBAMA is not nor will he ever be my hero...a real clown maybe!!!

For all you "anti-Fox News" folks, none of this information came from Fox.

All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted herein). It is very easy for someone to check out.

4 Simple Questions:

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 & lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, Right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in " Kenya , East Africa ".

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern,

except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the " British East Africa Protectorate".

(check it below)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_ ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya)

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital ".

This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively.

The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if

this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

(CHECK IT BELOW)

http://http/http/www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx

( http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx)

Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media?

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's "birth certificate"

says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936---if my math holds. Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify

that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945.

Just how many 3 year old's fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old.

Does this mean that Mr. Barack Hussein Obama is a
L I A R, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes?

YOU DECIDE...DO YOU REALLY TRUST THIS PERSON???? I FOR ONE BELIEVE THAT HE IS A SNAKE IN THE GRASS!!--HISTORY WILL TELL!

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Today, 08:23
1 Simple question for you... and this one is multiple choice...

Are you asking these questions because...

a) You do not believe in his Politics
b) You do not like the person himself
c) The colour of his skin
d) All of the above

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
This question was presented to me and I could not answer any of them.

Old Man Devin

Consul Of Code
Local time
The implication of the post is that if Obama was born outside of the US then is he is fundamentally someone not to be trusted. Isn't that a bit harsh? He is a man of US culture and upbringing who believes himself to be born in the USA. Even if he is wrong about that, or lying to avoid a glass ceiling in politics, I don't think it casts any new light on his abilities as a leader.

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
I don't think it casts any new light on his abilities as a leader.
Maybe if you were living here in the US, you would have a different opinion, and I say just maybe. The problem with your statement "He not a leader" If he was a leader he could bring both sides of the table together.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 03:23
The implication of the post is that if Obama was born outside of the US then is he is fundamentally someone not to be trusted. Isn't that a bit harsh? He is a man of US culture and upbringing who believes himself to be born in the USA. Even if he is wrong about that, or lying to avoid a glass ceiling in politics, I don't think it casts any new light on his abilities as a leader.

Of course not, but it would make him ineligible to be President.

Unfortunately, these "facts" are also false.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp

I obtained that from a quick Google search. It doesn't take much time to do a little fact checking before spreading shared internet rumors.

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
Of course not, but it would make him ineligible to be President.

Unfortunately, these "facts" are also false.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp

I obtained that from a quick Google search. It doesn't take much time to do a little fact checking before spreading shared internet rumors.

Look it up and see who is running snopes, and see the ties between Obama and snopes,then check and see how many times they are wrong and made mistakes. Vassago, I understand, nothing against you at all. But I know how feel for Obama.

Libre

been around a little
Local time
Today, 00:23
I can't answer any of those questions, so instead I'll make a few comments.
I was born in the USA, and during my life there have been 12 different presidents. That gives me some basis to form an opinion based on my life experience, not just from the history books.

Obama is, BY FAR, my favorite president of ANY of these.
I am at a loss to understand why the commentators kept saying - before the address - that Obama has had such a terrible year.
Sure there were problems with the health care roll out.

Do you remember the pickle we were all in when Obama first took office?
Does he get any credit for taking us from there to here?

Did you hear his address last night?
Do you disagree with his list of MAJOR accomplishments?
Cut the defecit
Lowest unemployment in years
Least dependence on foreign energy
Stronges US auto industry
Strongest economy
on
and
on

To ask why he can't bring both sides of the table together, is like questioning why the bull can't make peace with the matador. It's because the matador only wants to see the bull lying dead at his feet.

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:23
I was about to independently answer at least 3 of these 'questions' and basically came up with the same answers as snoops but by quoting one of your sources i.e. wikipedia - check the birth certificate (as noted by snoops) it doesn't mention his race.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...arack_Obama's_long_form_birth_certificate.jpg

Credibility already under scrutiny.

Look it up and see who is running snopes, and see the ties between Obama and snopes,then check and see how many times they are wrong and made mistakes. Vassago, I understand, nothing against you at all. But I know how feel for Obama.

Sorry but a classic case of evidence to the contrary being quoted and simply dismissed as a conspiracy theory, these points are easily verifiable from many other sources.

Vassago

Local time

Did you read the snopes article before immediately dismissing it? They cited sources for everything and provided proof from their research. You'll immediately believe all of this stupid stuff without even doing a fact check but immediately dismiss Snopes without even looking? Is it because these "facts" are convenient to your own hatred of Obama?

The stupid article above is wrong. You know why you didn't see these "facts" on Fox News? Because they aren't facts. Simple as that.

I find it hilarious that the same people who loved Snopes for disproving things like Bush with the phone upside down are now suddenly not a fan because they disprove most of their ridiculous Obama stories.

They disprove urban legends and rumors. It's what they do. You're always going to piss people off doing that. :rolleyes:

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
To all,......... it was 4 questions that's all. If don't believe it that's fine. Here is the bottom line. Now this is just me of course. If someone lies to me for years, I guess I just don't have much respect for that person. But if everyone and the USA is better off now than they were before he took office then you have the right person in there. I guess those approval rating are wrong. But again that's just me saying. I am just old vet wanting there country back and not to be spit in the face time after time. I can understand everyone feeling, its hurts to where we are now.

Vassago

Local time
To all,......... it was 4 questions that's all. If don't believe it that's fine. Here is the bottom line. Now this is just me of course. If someone lies to me for years, I guess I just don't have much respect for that person. But if everyone and the USA is better off now than they were before he took office then you have the right person in there. I guess those approval rating are wrong. But again that's just me saying. I am just old vet wanting there country back and not to be spit in the face time after time. I can understand everyone feeling, its hurts to where we are now.

There are plenty of true reasons to dislike Obama. That's kind of my point. I'm not a fan, but I'm even less of a fan of misinformation being spread. ;)

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
There are plenty of true reasons to dislike Obama. That's kind of my point. I'm not a fan, but I'm even less of a fan of misinformation being spread. ;)

I concur, we just can't believe everything we read on the internet. These are my view and what I think is true. By the way I did see the birth cert. ;)

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:23
I concur, we just can't believe everything we read on the internet. These are my view and what I think is true.

and

I FOR ONE BELIEVE THAT HE IS A SNAKE IN THE GRASS!!

:banghead:

TBH It looks like you believe in something that someone else (or certain parts of the internet) does without investigating and or coming to your own conclusion based on the evidence provided because if you had I'm sure your opinion would be different or at least more sceptical.

By the way I did see the birth cert. ;)

Case in point ;)

BTW not having a go at you personally but I'm with Vassago even if this was a disguised effort at trolling.

Vassago

Local time
I concur, we just can't believe everything we read on the internet. These are my view and what I think is true. By the way I did see the birth cert. ;)

If you saw the birth certificate, then how can you believe everything in your original post? The very first thing is wrong. It doesn't say he is African American anywhere on the birth certificate. That alone should make you suspicious of the other "questions."

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
Could we be looking at 2 different birth certificates? Who is to say which one is legal one? Why do think he paid two million to seal his personal records? No other president did that, at least that I know of anyway. These are questions that trouble me.

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
Don't feel the trolls.

Do you mean don't feed the trolls. I hope you don't think I am troll. These are just questions that I know I can't answer. Trying to be honest here.

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
You are wrong about Kenya. At the time of Obama's father's birth Kenya was a British proctectorate called Kenya. It was always referred to as Kenya in the British press. In fact in the 1930's the joke in London about white colonialists was "Are you married or are you from Kenya?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom