Local time
Today, 09:07
Reactions: Jon

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
People who come to your website and bounce right back off, leaving in seconds.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I believe it is where you can assign a tag to certain events. e.g. If someone clicks the Search button, you can trigger a tag. I don't actually use them.

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 03:07
I believe it is where you can assign a tag to certain events. e.g. If someone clicks the Search button, you can trigger a tag. I don't actually use them.
well apparently it came as an ancillary service from google, rolled into your CRM. that all-too-popular Xenafro (or whatever it is). along with all the compiled code from those gentlemen:

google_tags.jpg

Attachments

• google_tags.jpg
    google_tags.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 117

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
It is part of Google Analytics.

neuroman9999

Local time
It is part of Google Analytics.
how extensive and branched out is that service anyway? An african gentleman just paid me to teach him about the latest and greatest javascript frameworks. and of course, he had questions about how to stop DDOS. and he hadn't even built anything yet! LOL

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Google Analytics is everywhere, on millions of sites, I believe. They give it all out for free.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Google Analytics is everywhere, on millions of sites, I believe. They give it all out for free.
True, I even have it on my website, though I do not pay too much attention to it. :)

Reactions: Jon

neuroman9999

Local time
I realize that Jon, and per the following quote from Gasman:
True, I even have it on my website, though I do not pay too much attention to it. :)
you shouldn't pay any attention to it. as a matter of fact, just a year ago I told a solon owner on the east coast that her web developer should use PHP code instead of google analytics to see what kind of hits her pages are getting. she was complaining that goog analytics was only showing her summary data. well DUH. that was an interesting little job. she thanked me endlessly. LOL.

analytical software is horrible, regardless of vendor. at this point in time, everything is so automated it's literally gotten stupid. so....back to humans again! isn't that sad? all that computer work for nothing. goes to show you how smart corporations really are.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
What you said.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
With all the hints you are dropping, you must think we haven't figured out who you are.

But I'll play along with the charade until you decide to openly verify what we all kind of knew anyway.

Just a hint: Having just finished Mass is irrelevant to the fact that you bad-mouthed Google Analytics. If this were a Google Users forum, there might be some consternation. But the truth is, we are in a forum that relates to having to customize database solutions precisely because we KNOW the value of the human touch. So I'm going to agree with your comments about Google Analytics becoming overly generic as well.

neuroman9999

Local time
thanks Richard. the comment about Mass was meant for Jon only. It's not meant for you. We've already beat the horse to death on that one. I can't help you, nor can you help me. Remember? In terms of a google forum, I've bashed that company time and time again for their overly-analytical attitudes on multiple forums where the helpers are doing the work for free. And I don't think, one time, anyone ever said anything. They probably can't, considering that corporations have become so fake, that literally no one can get angry about anything. I would hate to have my soul stripped away from me like that. Wouldn't you? Has the navy become that way at this point too? Certainly the government in general, has. But maybe not if you're engaging with AOC or Harris. LOL

neuroman9999

Local time
I agree with that too.
once again, Jon, your scientific mindset is getting in the way! You need to come to mass! Or maybe I could come over there? You have catholics over there right? We could go to stonehenge together for tea.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Actually, Jon is answering like a good rabbi who values everyone's opinion even when diametrically opposed in viewpoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom