Cheesy adverts (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

KenHigg said:
Would happen to know where I could apply for a permit to hunt in Plymouth? :D
you don't need a permit to frequent the local nightclubs Kenny, just some body armour :D

reclusivemonkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:17
MrsGorilla said:
Hey, when did those start up? It is a little irritating. Oh, well. I guess I can skim over them about as easily as I can posts about Bush. :D ;)

If you use Firefox, then you can install the "Adblock" extension. Add "http://mm.chitika.net" and although the thread will still be there, the adverts are gone.

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:17
SJ McAbney said:
For more interesting stuff: Alternative Meats.
Probably would not let us import that stuff. I mean after all they block HAGGAS from being imported! Guess there is always
this link for us :D

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 06:17
reclusivemonkey said:
If you use Firefox, then you can install the "Adblock" extension. Add "http://mm.chitika.net" and although the thread will still be there, the adverts are gone.

Hmmm. I'll have to give that a try. I've never really messed around with Firefox before. I just haven't had the time to play with it really, but it might be worth giving it a shot...

R

Rich

FoFa said:
Probably would not let us import that stuff. I mean after all they block HAGGAS from being imported! Guess there is always
this link for us :D
$159.95 for a turkey?! Jesus I thought we were overcharged

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Surprisingly, though, the Kobe beef seems rather cheap for what it is.

And llama sounds good.

msp

Registered User.
Local time
I had a girl have a go at me yesterday because I got a couple of pheasants from the butcher which had been shot, because I was therefore supporting a cruel sport... This from a girl who will not even buy free range chicken because it is more expensive....

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Today, 07:17
msp said:
I had a girl have a go at me yesterday because I got a couple of pheasants from the butcher which had been shot, because I was therefore supporting a cruel sport... This from a girl who will not even buy free range chicken because it is more expensive....

Go figure,

IN the United States, not including over fishing or wanton hunting; hunting is actually good for the animal populations.

msp

Registered User.
Local time
jsanders said:
Go figure,

IN the United States, not including over fishing or wanton hunting; hunting is actually good for the animal populations.

Yes but killing animals is wrong!! Buying packet meat at the supermarket is not...... ;)

R

Rich

jsanders said:
Go figure,

Are Bison included within this statement? :p

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
Are Bison included within this statement? :p

Yes, they were wantonly hunted.

Actually hunting Bison was not about Bison at all. It was about depleting the Native’s food supply.

skea

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:17
msp said:
Yes but killing animals is wrong!! Buying packet meat at the supermarket is not...... ;)
But buying porched animal meat, may still be wrong for your family diet :eek: Ask Hay.

skea

Registered User.
Local time
jsanders said:
Go figure,

I wonder how good.Right here, they get you porching, you are porched too, if not by fellow animals, its by the Long Arms of Wanted.

skea

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
What's porched and who's Hay? :confused:
Most packet meat in msp's Supermakets.
Hay is pig diet. :eek:

skea

Registered User.
Local time
Correct Ken. Problem of trying to be multilingualphone at old age ;)

skea

Registered User.
Local time
Yap.Yankees always cross find thier way across the pond illegally, but can't easily allow anyone to get there even through the tightest means they put across.

Last edited:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
skea said:
Yap.Yankees always cross find thier way across the pond illegally, but can't easily allow anyone to get there even through the tightest means they put across.

You guys are loosing me.

Would someone help me out?

I’m so confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom