Local time
Yesterday, 22:55
The great outdoors and chocolate.

Ani

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:55
The great outdoors and chocolate.

Your 'outdoors' is much bigger than ours! I love being outside though...so long as its not wet and cold!

Galaxiom

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:55
Singing, but that was too short an answer apparently.

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Too late, that boat has not only sailed, but hit an ice berg at speed which propelled it clean off the edge of the earth :D

Lightwave

Ad astra
Local time
That's because your deep inside the death star and oppressed by the dark side. Find your way to the light.

Ani

Registered User.
Local time
Too late, that boat has not only sailed, but hit an ice berg at speed which propelled it clean off the edge of the earth :D

Oh dear...can anyone send a lifeline to bring you back?;)

Galaxiom

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:55
[Galaxiom singing] In tune? ;)

Yes my wife and I sing in a band. We can do lead vocals but often we work together as backing harmony. I actually prefer backing because it invites such creative freedom.

Ani

Registered User.
Local time
Yes my wife and I sing in a band. We can do lead vocals but often we work together as backing harmony. I actually prefer backing because it invites such creative freedom.

Oh thats great! I love to sing but have to do it out of earshot of everyone else or I would damage their hearing! ;)

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Walking, chocolate and the occasional malt, but I think they are fighting a losing battle against my 2 year old grandson.

Brian

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
My horses, a glass of wine at weekends, Internet forums(sometimes). And of course my family

Ani

Registered User.
Local time
Walking, chocolate and the occasional malt, but I think they are fighting a losing battle against my 2 year old grandson.

Brian

awwww! My Grandchild is 6yrs old now, definitely takes up lots of my time but not sure she doesnt contribute to my insanity at times! Or maybe its a second chldhood! ;)

Ani

Registered User.
Local time
My horses, a glass of wine at weekends, Internet forums(sometimes). And of course my family

What breeds of horses do you have? Do you ride them? My horse is definitely 'escape time'!:)

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
What breeds of horses do you have? Do you ride them? My horse is definitely 'escape time'!:)
They are thoroughbreds. We run a stud and have three stallions at present. We also have three broodmares.

Ani

Registered User.
Local time
They are thoroughbreds. We run a stud and have three stallions at present. We also have three broodmares.

How fabulous! TB's are the best, though they are the hardest to look after properly. My mare is 3/4 Hanoverian 1/4 TB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom