Conspiracies, Illuminati, Cults - Wierd Stuff (1 Viewer)

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Today, 12:35
Especially since you have a mask as your picture which depicts the fall of a government :D

BlueIshDan

☠
Local time
Today, 08:35
Would future you rather be blind-sided rather than have been at least a bit aware of possible happenings? (poor wording due to lack of caffeine :p)

BlueIshDan

☠
Local time
I would rather entertain the thought of all ideas than to simply sit at the thought of falling for one and going with none.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Well Put BlueIshDan - We need to be informed properly rather than being left in the dark until something happens....

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Ok,

Firstly, the death rate once the Virus is caught is 30%, again reported by corrupt media apparently, and by the way Ebola is a Virus and not a Disease..

And OK, lets roll with your theory that some secret body wants to whittle the world population down to 10%. Think about it, where is the most likely place that this 10% would be left living..

It certainly wouldn't be in the US, Canada, UK, Europe, with their free and easy border controls, it is unlikely that a large proportion of South America would still be living, again an impoverished continent on the whole like Africa the Virus could spread unchecked...

No my friend the majority of the living would be in countries like China, Russia, Iran, countries that have very strict border controls and would take radical action to remove the virus from their nations...

So really if this has been released by some fanatic regime in the US, and across the world in some secret organization, unless thay plan on speaking Russian, Chinese, or Arabic, they are pretty much Fu*ked...

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I'm with you Scott except maybe China, it may have strict border controls but unless it's hygiene has improved by several 100% since I visited then if it appeared it would spread like wildfire! however they are ruthless enough to fight it the same way killing a few million to stop the spread.

My money is on North Korea.

Brian

scott-atkinson

Local time
You have lost me, not difficult mind.

Brian

Brian,

It is a reference to the Species in the Doctor Who series knows as the Angels, they are pretty scary, they are statues in the shape of Angels that only move when you are not looking at them, hence... Don't Blink..

scott-atkinson

Local time
I'm with you Scott except maybe China, it may have strict border controls but unless it's hygiene has improved by several 100% since I visited then if it appeared it would spread like wildfire! however they are ruthless enough to fight it the same way killing a few million to stop the spread.

Brian

Yes of course, how could I forget them, this is exactly the sort of stunt they would pull, and yes with their Closed, not strict, borders they would all but be immune to it's effects...

I'd better start practicing my Gang Nam moves... lol :D

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Brian,

It is a reference to the Species in the Doctor Who series knows as the Angels, they are pretty scary, they are statues in the shape of Angels that only move when you are not looking at them, hence... Don't Blink..

Ah! I remember the angels, just didn't make the connection, old age is a pain at times.

Brian

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:35
And it would be Naive to ignore how many times the Government has removed stories calling them out on their mistakes from the internet.

They even on occasion have admitted they have lied, so i do not see how you can see the good in following such a corrupt force such as the government and the media and not see the holes in every story they publish and all of its varieties.

Yes Governments/ politicians have lied I do not deny that and yes 'holes' in stories have happened (by the most part from unreliable sources) but your saying that every 'story' from every media source and every government has holes and therefore they are all corrupt please it is you who is being naïve.

One example - Guy in Dallas "Fighting for his life" from Ebola - He's already dead many news reports have been released saying he succumbed to the virus but the media focuses on saying hes fighting for his life - (Making people believe it can be fought against) but he died yesterday i believe or the day before.

Which news reports? Everyone I have seen have reported he died on Wednesday.

As long as you follow them Minkey and believe it - you've done everything they want you to do.

I don't follow them I make an option based on numerous sources ;)

OK this might be fun, lets look at the details:

DO NOT CHECK MAINSTREAM MEDIA (Believe me they're just as corrupt).

Yep that’s right don't believe (or god forgive form your own opinion based on multiple sources) anyone else apart from those

I'm interested in what you guys have found in your travels on the internet and what stories hold dark pasts in what the media and government have kept from us?

The one's I have found interesting all have these 'holes' that you described leading me to believe that they are not true.

Another one i've just read is that america (NWO <Illuminati>) Released Ebola to cleanse the world of 90% of the human race so they could purify the world. A texas scientist proposed killing 90% of the human race and then he got a standing ovation....

He almost immediately said he was misquoted and if you read what he said he was referring to and I quote him “describing what would happen from biological principles alone if present human population trends continue, and that he was not in any way advocating for it to happen”

I do know that most things on the internet can be false , but does that really mean all of it is? there's been many reports of these incidents being Conspiracies over the years and more of late have these Ebola outbreaks been linked to shadowy figures planting the GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) into water supplies and using people from Africa(To Start) as Guinea Pigs in the overall scheme.

GMO? Why plant a GMO when the virus already exists?

But as Scott seems to say "Dont believe everything you find on the internet" although many people have seen these fields in georgia lined with hundreds of thousands of Disposable Coffins - What in the world could they be for

They are not disposable coffins, if you checked they are (from their serial number which can be linked to the patent for them) burial vaults and are used as a cover on coffins to prevent the earth from collapsing when the coffin and remains decompose. What could they be for? Well for coffins of course for the 2.5m that die each year in the US and probably as you state for the eventuality that there may be a viral outbreak (it's called preparation for an eventuality that may or may not happen)

My theory : Too much of a co-incidence that Eric Pianka wanted to destroy 90% of the human population to save the earth, and go on .... have a cheeky guess at the Fatality rate of Ebola....

You Guessed it Folks 90%

Most information I have read has the mortality rate is between 50% - 60% for this strain in the current situation but the virus in it's deadliest strain can reach a potential mortality rate of 90%

Even if you dont believe me and you think of me as just over-thinking the situation or just a conspiracy theorist would it really do you harm to take more care in your surroundings?

I agree it worrying but if you look at how the virus is spread you need to prevent anyone from well basically (and this is a bit gross) coughing or sneezing into or on an open wound or orifice or coming into contact and transferring an amount of fluid from an infected person into yourself (apologies if anyone is eating :p).

African customs when dealing with a death are generally regarded as being a major contributing factor in spreading the virus.

Bare in mind the outbreak has been traced back to Dec 2013 and not one single case has been reported outside of Africa since where a person has been first infected.

Especially since you have a mask as your picture which depicts the fall of a government

Or the depiction of a fictional character who acts as a vigilante to expose a fascist and subversive government (like I mentioned I like stories especially those written by Alan Moore)

oh and just an observation the one article you have quote is a website that allows articles to be posted by anyone go figure.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Ok,

Firstly, the death rate once the Virus is caught is 30%, again reported by corrupt media apparently, and by the way Ebola is a Virus and not a Disease..

And OK, lets roll with your theory that some secret body wants to whittle the world population down to 10%. Think about it, where is the most likely place that this 10% would be left living..

It certainly wouldn't be in the US, Canada, UK, Europe, with their free and easy border controls, it is unlikely that a large proportion of South America would still be living, again an impoverished continent on the whole like Africa the Virus could spread unchecked...

No my friend the majority of the living would be in countries like China, Russia, Iran, countries that have very strict border controls and would take radical action to remove the virus from their nations...

So really if this has been released by some fanatic regime in the US, and across the world in some secret organization, unless thay plan on speaking Russian, Chinese, or Arabic, they are pretty much Fu*ked...

Okay First of All - if you check all of my previous posts i have called it a Virus - i must have let one slip (in a matter of speaking of course)

Secondly i have heard of people in the figures under 50 surviving Ebola - I KNOW a lot more people have died then been saved so where has this 30% came from? this would suggest that Ebola is easier to be cured than die from.

Oh on the contrary if my theory is true the people behind this Virus are the Government and from sources tell me that China is demoralising the dollar via some sort of gold mine - (makes them prime targets to the unseen force in my books)

And on the subject of that "Regime" Larger populations are easier to infect due to over-crowding (E.G CHINA) and America ofcourse.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time

Brian

My Money is most definitely not on North Korea - Leader AWOL no-one has a confirmed reason why....

Killed maybe?

Sister took to power quite quickly if you asked me...

More than likely another target of the "Power above us all" - Illuminati maybe? or maybe a siblings attempt at power

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:35
My Money is most definitely not on North Korea - Leader AWOL no-one has a confirmed reason why....

Killed maybe?

Sister took to power quite quickly if you asked me...

More than likely another target of the "Power above us all" - Illuminati maybe? or maybe a siblings attempt at power

Swoosh swing and a miss for the second time :p

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Yes of course, how could I forget them, this is exactly the sort of stunt they would pull, and yes with their Closed, not strict, borders they would all but be immune to it's effects...

I'd better start practicing my Gang Nam moves... lol :D

Gangnam is South Korean bro... Sorry

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Yes Governments/ politicians have lied I do not deny that and yes 'holes' in stories have happened (by the most part from unreliable sources) but your saying that every 'story' from every media source and every government has holes and therefore they are all corrupt please it is you who is being naïve.

In which statement did i say every story is corrupt? i said they were corrupt (and if i did say everything was corrupt , excuse my mis-interpretation as i meant they themselves are corrupt - as are most of the stories behind what they put out... not saying that there isn't some aspect of truth behind their claims

Which news reports? Everyone I have seen have reported he died on Wednesday.

I meant before Wednesday, i believe this was a case of my bad - thought it was Thursday , oh how time does get away from me - my point was that he died before Wednesday and everyone is saying he died then.

I don't follow them I make an option based on numerous sources ;)

As do i and i do express when i find these pieces of information , not in anyway am i claiming truth behind it, just bringing to the attention of others what they may not already know.

Next Statement i made was not checking the mainstream media as to the fact they are corrupt and many people know they are. more and more stories are being let out regarding these news channels and how corrupt they are only showing what they are allowed to do and being bribed in doing so....

The one's I have found interesting all have these 'holes' that you described leading me to believe that they are not true.

Quote these stories i have linked which has lead you to believe this. then i can comment

He almost immediately said he was misquoted and if you read what he said he was referring to and I quote him “describing what would happen from biological principles alone if present human population trends continue, and that he was not in any way advocating for it to happen”

And there is in no way shape or form he could have done this to save his own skin? not even a thought in your mind leads you to think that by him "apologizing" for being "misquoted". you sir are a model citizen (just what they want you to be). So much belief in them really demoralizes your Display picture that depicts the fall of a government.

GMO? Why plant a GMO when the virus already exists?

One answer here friend, Targeting :) - why let it take its toll country at a time when it can be routed into every country and left to develop everywhere? sounds quicker doesn't it? yeah i thought so.

They are not disposable coffins, if you checked they are (from their serial number which can be linked to the patent for them) burial vaults and are used as a cover on coffins to prevent the earth from collapsing when the coffin and remains decompose. What could they be for? Well for coffins of course for the 2.5m that die each year in the US and probably as you state for the eventuality that there may be a viral outbreak (it's called preparation for an eventuality that may or may not happen)

Okay where do i start.

First of all these burial vaults as you say - there was a interview with the owners of these fields where they were being stored and they themselves said they were Coffin Liners - which also doesn't excuse the fact they ordered flat tops instead of round tops for stacking purposes - bear in mind this was nearly 10 years ago... sounds like prep to me, (Infection proof burial boxes).

Secondly why wouldn't every country be doing so? why wouldn't they have hundreds of thousands of coffin liners for "Just in-case"

Last of all these "Burial Vaults" or "Disposable Coffins" are way too big even to fit a coffin? it would probably fit at least 2 ? but why fit 2? i dont even think they are thinking of burial - Massive amounts of Disposable Coffins that can fit up to about 10 ish (give or take) people. AGAIN sounds like early preparation for the imminent.

Most information I have read has the mortality rate is between 50% - 60% for this strain in the current situation but the virus in it's deadliest strain can reach a potential mortality rate of 90%

Yet again as ive stated to Scott , That would conclude the fact in the same number of people being saved then killed BUT i have only seen a very minor amount of people "Cured" and a vast majority more killed.

So the fact still stands to me that 90% is the best figure to give.

I agree it worrying but if you look at how the virus is spread you need to prevent anyone from well basically (and this is a bit gross) coughing or sneezing into or on an open wound or orifice or coming into contact and transferring an amount of fluid from an infected person into yourself (apologies if anyone is eating :p).

No apologies needed basically you are stating the obvious and i have already said it can be spread through any means of bodily fluid. (In other news) Story today in the headlines of a person on a plain sneezing and saying " you're all screwed, i have ebola" - which in my frame of mind got me quite angry in the amount of people he got fearing for their lives because of that silly statement (he proved to not have ebola as far as we know , a second test is in progress).

African customs when dealing with a death are generally regarded as being a major contributing factor in spreading the virus.

Bare in mind the outbreak has been traced back to Dec 2013 and not one single case has been reported outside of Africa since where a person has been first infected.

Now here's the kickstarter - why oh why was a Virus like this not documented about being an outbreak in the headlines at that time? i would definitely like to have known about it? but as you know - celebs get married its more important i guess (Distractions in all).

Or the depiction of a fictional character who acts as a vigilante to expose a fascist and subversive government (like I mentioned I like stories especially those written by Alan Moore)

Fascist/Submersive governments - sounds familiar maybe you should follow his lead rather than being on one ;)

oh and just an observation the one article you have quote is a website that allows articles to be posted by anyone go figure.

Okay - first of all i take a lot of these articles as a notch on the shoulder , but you of all people should know that these sights provide huge amounts of evidence in some articles, when not enough sufficient evidence is found in a article i don't believe it. but if the pieces fit together why not make a puzzle?

Random people on these sights are just ordinary people - just like those news reporters on these mainstream news broadcasts with a queue they read from for extortionate amounts of money (to kind of in a matter of a sense) sell their souls for the money. these "Random people" are in no way bribed or given money to throw these stories out at us.

Now in my opinions id rather take an unbribed opinion to a bribed one? how about you?

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Swoosh swing and a miss for the second time :p

Like to know your confirmed sources of info ?

Cause what it looks like to me - i'm swinging but your not throwing.

Keep em coming.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
I know that...lol... I was referring to the North's leader's uncanny resemblance to the artist... lol

You really think so? - i can't even see a resemblance, not to mention Kim wont be doing much dancing on those "Ankles" :p:D

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
And on that note - i'd say that enough typing for me for one weekend - Enjoy Your weekends all - Have a good one and don't get too drunk :p:D

BlueIshDan

&#9760;
Local time
Side note:
A HUGE pet peeve of mine is that people pick sides and what strikes me is that in most cases I find people know that both sides are true. It seems to be a human habit to want to stand with one and combat it out with the other...

And it goes on.... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom