Conspiracies, Illuminati, Cults - Wierd Stuff (1 Viewer)

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Today, 22:44
And on that note - i'd say that enough typing for me for one weekend - Enjoy Your weekends all - Have a good one and don't get too drunk :p:D

I'm not sure how we can have a good weekend when according to you death is Imminent... :eek:

And how on earth do you know how many people have lived compared to how many have died of this Virus to make your staggering claims of 90% fatality rate, do they put an advert in the Worlds press every time a patient in Africa is saved.. no of course they bloody don't...

3500 deaths approx. so far to date, how many had been affected to account for that, who knows, certainly more than the 3900 people that would have had to have been infected for it to be a 90% fatality rate..

You are simply putting wild quotes out there, and are simply fueling some of that garbage you are reading...

Or maybe I'm part of the conspiracy, in which case I'm laughing, I'm one of the 10% that will survive... maybe we won't be sharing rations after all... :rolleyes:

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 21:44
In which statement did i say every story is corrupt?

This statement:

so i do not see how you can see the good in following such a corrupt force such as the government and the media and not see the holes in every story they publish and all of its varieties.

I meant before Wednesday, i believe this was a case of my bad - thought it was Thursday , oh how time does get away from me - my point was that he died before Wednesday and everyone is saying he died then.

Sorry I'm confused by this, do you mean reports before Wednesday were saying he was fighting for his life? If so yes your correct he wasn't dead then but then you say he was dead before Wednesday well if so why lie (all the media government and independent health agencies) about when he died makes no sense

more and more stories are being let out regarding these news channels and how corrupt they are only showing what they are allowed to do and being bribed in doing so....

By whom?? I would really like to know who are beyond corruption and can unilateral declare that mainstream media is corrupt despite the fact that mainstream media is and always has been the main source of information. I acknowledge that some are better and more reliable than others but you can't simply say that all of them are corrupt because they are.

Quote these stories i have linked which has lead you to believe this. then i can comment

you haven’t linked any of these stories I was referring to specifically your question:

I'm interested in what you guys have found in your travels on the internet and what stories hold dark pasts in what the media and government have kept from us?

And to that questions my specific stories or I assume other conspiracies that I have 'found' are:

9/11 US Government were complacent
Moon landing hoax
JFK assassination
Area 51
Flat Earth Society
The Illuminati
Con [sic]chem[/sic] trails
Water Fluoridation

They all have holes in them and all of which I have concluded are bogus.

And there is in no way shape or form he could have done this to save his own skin? not even a thought in your mind leads you to think that by him "apologizing" for being "misquoted"

Yes he could have done this to save his own skin but ask yourself this he's a respected published Ph.D Biologist and professor and therefore we can assume (at least to some degree) that he is reasonably intelligent (I don't necessarily agree that qualifications indicate intelligence but for a career that spans over 35 years I think it's safe to assume he's at least very bright) so do you think he would make a statement so essentially stupid?? I wouldn't and I'm a relative dumbar*e,

One answer here friend, Targeting - why let it take its toll country at a time when it can be routed into every country and left to develop everywhere? sounds quicker doesn't it? yeah i thought so.

Targeting? Erm ok so you say it's genetically modified to target and develop everywhere – it's a virus it doesn't need to be modified to develop everywhere. You seem to have stated the exact opposite of what genetic modification does – it modifies genetic material to enhance or suppress certain characteristics within a genetic make up. Sounds quicker? Actually no genetically modifying something that already exists seems slower IMO.

they themselves said they were Coffin Liners

OK lets assume they are coffin liners by their definition they internally or indeed externally line a coffin? Correct? Fine and their infection proof? Ok so no viruses can escape therefore they are sealed and nothing can escape fine. Question what happens when a body decomposes? In a contained sealed environment? The container explodes. (oh and Ebola is not an airborne virus btw)

Secondly why wouldn't every country be doing so? why wouldn't they have hundreds of thousands of coffin liners for "Just in-case"

How do you know they haven’t?

Last of all these "Burial Vaults" or "Disposable Coffins" are way too big even to fit a coffin? it would probably fit at least 2 ? but why fit 2?

To account for the settling of the earth that has been broken up and put back on top of the coffin. Oh and the best way to dispose of a body that is infected with a virus is cremation.

That would conclude the fact in the same number of people being saved then killed BUT i have only seen a very minor amount of people "Cured" and a vast majority more killed.

I assume you meant “saved than killed” tbh I haven’t seen stats on how many people have avoided dying as a result of Ebola compared to those who have died and despite not knowing exactly how those who have recovered from it have, people have indeed recovered from it (there is an experimental drug that has cured at least 50% of those treated)

why oh why was a Virus like this not documented about being an outbreak in the headlines at that time?

Because it was the first case in the outbreak (patient zero) if every person with a virus or disease was reported then......oh hang on ahhhhchooooo man I think I'm coming down with a cold.......aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggg seriously 1 person does not define an outbreak.

Fascist/Submersive governments - sounds familiar maybe you should follow his lead rather than being on one

You mean I'm a fascist/ submissive (I won't take that personally :p) maybe I should have emphasise:

depiction of a fictional character

all people should know that these sights provide huge amounts of evidence in some articles

Unsubstantiated and opinionated evidence yes

Random people on these sights are just ordinary people - just like those news reporters on these mainstream news broadcasts

So those news reporters are not subject to an editorial process that involves substantiating information?

Now in my opinions id rather take an unbribed opinion to a bribed one? how about you?

I'd rather take information from a variety of sources and form my own opinion if that matches what what the so called bribed opinions make then so be it but in my experience it certainly doesn't match those unbribed (can't think of a proper word :p) opinions.

Bladerunner

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:44
In which statement did i say every story is corrupt? i said they were corrupt (and if i did say everything was corrupt , excuse my mis-interpretation as i meant they themselves are corrupt - as are most of the stories behind what they put out... not saying that there isn't some aspect of truth behind their claims

I meant before Wednesday, i believe this was a case of my bad - thought it was Thursday , oh how time does get away from me - my point was that he died before Wednesday and everyone is saying he died then.

As do i and i do express when i find these pieces of information , not in anyway am i claiming truth behind it, just bringing to the attention of others what they may not already know.

Next Statement i made was not checking the mainstream media as to the fact they are corrupt and many people know they are. more and more stories are being let out regarding these news channels and how corrupt they are only showing what they are allowed to do and being bribed in doing so....

Quote these stories i have linked which has lead you to believe this. then i can comment

And there is in no way shape or form he could have done this to save his own skin? not even a thought in your mind leads you to think that by him "apologizing" for being "misquoted". you sir are a model citizen (just what they want you to be). So much belief in them really demoralizes your Display picture that depicts the fall of a government.

One answer here friend, Targeting :) - why let it take its toll country at a time when it can be routed into every country and left to develop everywhere? sounds quicker doesn't it? yeah i thought so.

Okay where do i start.

First of all these burial vaults as you say - there was a interview with the owners of these fields where they were being stored and they themselves said they were Coffin Liners - which also doesn't excuse the fact they ordered flat tops instead of round tops for stacking purposes - bear in mind this was nearly 10 years ago... sounds like prep to me, (Infection proof burial boxes).

Secondly why wouldn't every country be doing so? why wouldn't they have hundreds of thousands of coffin liners for "Just in-case"

Last of all these "Burial Vaults" or "Disposable Coffins" are way too big even to fit a coffin? it would probably fit at least 2 ? but why fit 2? i dont even think they are thinking of burial - Massive amounts of Disposable Coffins that can fit up to about 10 ish (give or take) people. AGAIN sounds like early preparation for the imminent.

Yet again as ive stated to Scott , That would conclude the fact in the same number of people being saved then killed BUT i have only seen a very minor amount of people "Cured" and a vast majority more killed.

So the fact still stands to me that 90% is the best figure to give.

No apologies needed basically you are stating the obvious and i have already said it can be spread through any means of bodily fluid. (In other news) Story today in the headlines of a person on a plain sneezing and saying " you're all screwed, i have ebola" - which in my frame of mind got me quite angry in the amount of people he got fearing for their lives because of that silly statement (he proved to not have ebola as far as we know , a second test is in progress).

Now here's the kickstarter - why oh why was a Virus like this not documented about being an outbreak in the headlines at that time? i would definitely like to have known about it? but as you know - celebs get married its more important i guess (Distractions in all).

Fascist/Submersive governments - sounds familiar maybe you should follow his lead rather than being on one ;)

Okay - first of all i take a lot of these articles as a notch on the shoulder , but you of all people should know that these sights provide huge amounts of evidence in some articles, when not enough sufficient evidence is found in a article i don't believe it. but if the pieces fit together why not make a puzzle?

Random people on these sights are just ordinary people - just like those news reporters on these mainstream news broadcasts with a queue they read from for extortionate amounts of money (to kind of in a matter of a sense) sell their souls for the money. these "Random people" are in no way bribed or given money to throw these stories out at us.

Now in my opinions id rather take an unbribed opinion to a bribed one? how about you?

do you have FOX_NEWS in the UK?

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Okay - (Without taking anything out like you have Minkey), i shall answer these as quickly as possible as it's a Monday :p no further explanation required.

To your first statement - what i did also add which you cut out : "(and if i did say everything was corrupt , excuse my mis-interpretation as i meant they themselves are corrupt - as are most of the stories behind what they put out... not saying that there isn't some aspect of truth behind their claims")

This statement:

Sorry I'm confused by this, do you mean reports before Wednesday were saying he was fighting for his life? If so yes your correct he wasn't dead then but then you say he was dead before Wednesday well if so why lie (all the media government and independent health agencies) about when he died makes no sense

What i have read in numerous reports via the internet is that the patient who contracted Ebola who was in Texas (not contracted In Texas) died before Wednesday - i forget where i read this (excuse my memory - it is Monday after all). To add to this I have also read many reports saying that Eric Duncan never even had Ebola - (This also includes one of my HOLES in stories - if Eric Duncan had Ebola for that long i doubt he would have the energy to stand, let alone get out of an ambulance and be "helped down", if you have watched what Ebola does to people and seen the impacts - you, yourself would know that they do not even have the energy to stand on two feet. YET he gets out of an ambulance on the news, Before that they stop off at another country (forgot the name of the country). sounds urgent. Not even heard of that other woman who contracted the Virus??Interesting, something so serious can just not be reported? what was her name "Something" Whitebol... Whit Ebol.... Ebol a .... sounds familiar - media should not be allowed to make up peoples names ....

By whom?? I would really like to know who are beyond corruption and can unilateral declare that mainstream media is corrupt despite the fact that mainstream media is and always has been the main source of information. I acknowledge that some are better and more reliable than others but you can't simply say that all of them are corrupt because they are.

As you do i like to roam - and if you look closely into most "not all" of their stories , a lot becomes apparent. as said before look at Eric Duncan's to Travel to the US.

you haven’t linked any of these stories I was referring to specifically your question:

And to that questions my specific stories or I assume other conspiracies that I have 'found' are:

9/11 US Government were complacent
Moon landing hoax
JFK assassination
Area 51
Flat Earth Society
The Illuminati
Con [sic]chem[/sic] trails
Water Fluoridation

They all have holes in them and all of which I have concluded are bogus.

I've linked a couple in this thread i believe, I'm sure i did. and yes i do agree with you on those stories.

Yes he could have done this to save his own skin but ask yourself this he's a respected published Ph.D Biologist and professor and therefore we can assume (at least to some degree) that he is reasonably intelligent (I don't necessarily agree that qualifications indicate intelligence but for a career that spans over 35 years I think it's safe to assume he's at least very bright) so do you think he would make a statement so essentially stupid?? I wouldn't and I'm a relative dumbar*e,

He has had a long career and dont get me wrong - is very smart indeed , but as he said the most intelligent thing to do in the current climate is to reduce the human population to 10% by any means necessary - Smart people are the people who are backed to make drastic measures to the extreme Minkey.

The statement he made was nowhere near stupid - in fact he was applauded by many high ranking scientists, which by my standards isn't a stupid remark.

Targeting? Erm ok so you say it's genetically modified to target and develop everywhere – it's a virus it doesn't need to be modified to develop everywhere. You seem to have stated the exact opposite of what genetic modification does – it modifies genetic material to enhance or suppress certain characteristics within a genetic make up. Sounds quicker? Actually no genetically modifying something that already exists seems slower IMO.

Somehow i don't think you got my point a GMO isn't just an Organism that can be Genetically Modified to be made slower, As a matter of fact can be made to quicken the process - due to the process of Genetic Modification. Just because other things in the past have been slowed via this process doesn't mean this one was too. You say it doesn't need to be targeted since it will develop everywhere eventually - but then again a cure will eventually be made apparent and then i could be stopped.

if my suspicions are correct it wasn't made to be cured. it was manufactured to be quicker in reducing the human population. The quicker it is the less suspicion is raised.

OK lets assume they are coffin liners by their definition they internally or indeed externally line a coffin? Correct? Fine and their infection proof? Ok so no viruses can escape therefore they are sealed and nothing can escape fine. Question what happens when a body decomposes? In a contained sealed environment? The container explodes. (oh and Ebola is not an airborne virus btw)

Where is your proof it's not airborne? new reports of a nurse who cared for a patient in full gear contracted the virus through some other means? air maybe? i know she could have slipped up somewhere? but what if she didn't?

How do you know they haven’t?

To account for the settling of the earth that has been broken up and put back on top of the coffin. Oh and the best way to dispose of a body that is infected with a virus is cremation.

These coffin liners are also Disposable due to their properties of being easily cremated. makes sense that they can fit a lot of bodies in their for a mass cremation not mentioning the custom lids for ultimate stack-ability.

I assume you meant “saved than killed” tbh I haven’t seen stats on how many people have avoided dying as a result of Ebola compared to those who have died and despite not knowing exactly how those who have recovered from it have, people have indeed recovered from it (there is an experimental drug that has cured at least 50% of those treated)

A very small amount of people have been treated with this experimental drug, which makes the percentages sway quite alot. if 2 people were treated , 1 person survived one person died - thats 50%.

Thousands are dying from this disease and i have only read of a handful of people being treated and responding positively to treatment. if more people who were being saved were reported on rather than a select few it would change the views. but only hearing of minor successes compared to deaths. drastically shrinks percentages in my mind.

Because it was the first case in the outbreak (patient zero) if every person with a virus or disease was reported then......oh hang on ahhhhchooooo man I think I'm coming down with a cold.......aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggg seriously 1 person does not define an outbreak.

If so long ago this disease wasn't such a "big deal" and wasn't as aggressive as it is today, does that not tell you that it may have been modified to be more aggressive and spreadable.

If it hadn't been a big deal back then Minkey - it wouldn't now would it? but apparently it is.

You mean I'm a fascist/ submissive (I won't take that personally :p) maybe I should have emphasise:

depiction of a fictional character
not a personal attack on you Minkey - sorry for being so blunt - just the way i type. it was a statement to saying "Don't believe and be lead on into everything in the news" i know a counter statement is coming my way about opinions - but for all we know and the amount of "info" given to us in the media portrays evidence but i can say a new disease has came up and show a video of someone ill in bed and claim its from that disease? if enough people believe me then ITS NEWS!! at least in these "opinions" they don't claim to have much evidence but often review upon the "evidence" given to us via the media and show us what they claim to be wrong.

Unsubstantiated and opinionated evidence yes

So those news reporters are not subject to an editorial process that involves substantiating information?
As I've said news reporters are eligible for bribes and read from an auto queue, where as the places i read news comes straight from their minds, although also not as reliable id rather take a personal opinion on matters than a given opinion through an auto queue.

I'd rather take information from a variety of sources and form my own opinion if that matches what what the so called bribed opinions make then so be it but in my experience it certainly doesn't match those unbribed (can't think of a proper word :p) opinions.
[/QUOTE]

Which i do :) i review many sources of info before posting in which then i post my OPINION on the matters. probably because the places you check Minkey get the same lines :rolleyes: Copy paste is their friend , at least where i check their are many diverse opinions in which i can claim a more clued in VIEW on matters.

By the way claiming that everyones answers is an opinion just groups you in with them, since so is yours. Opinions are everywhere like mouths, everyone has one just not everyone wants to hear it :p

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
I'm not sure how we can have a good weekend when according to you death is Imminent... :eek:

Never said that, basically saying watch out for yourselves and don't trust everything what the people behind this "Electric box that beams pictures into your brains" are saying.

And how on earth do you know how many people have lived compared to how many have died of this Virus to make your staggering claims of 90% fatality rate, do they put an advert in the Worlds press every time a patient in Africa is saved.. no of course they bloody don't...
First of all how on earth do you know that this many people are being saved. i can assume that since they aren't reporting on how many people are dying from it is because it would add unrest to the public. People being saved would help people with a piece of mind so why not report it Scott? tell me why ? please do.

3500 deaths approx. so far to date, how many had been affected to account for that, who knows, certainly more than the 3900 people that would have had to have been infected for it to be a 90% fatality rate..
Where is this figure from? how can you validate that 3500 died from this if from Minkeys reports this Virus has been going for a lot longer than given credit for.

As I have said why not report people being saved for piece of mind of the public - and again ill revise my statement because probably they have died and it would cause unrest and panic.

You are simply putting wild quotes out there, and are simply fueling some of that garbage you are reading...
Sounds like you are more of a closed mind anyways - more of a my opinions are above anyone else's since you call everyone else's opinion garbage :rolleyes: No point trying to open closed eyes.

Or maybe I'm part of the conspiracy, in which case I'm laughing, I'm one of the 10% that will survive... maybe we won't be sharing rations after all... :rolleyes:

Or they would target you first as you are oblivious to what goes on around you. so in fact the people who are clued in to the opinions or maybe even facts but un-proved would be doing the surviving ;) so in fact those rations are mine buddy - enjoy the liquid organs :rolleyes:

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Or they would target you first as you are oblivious to what goes on around you. so in fact the people who are clued in to the opinions or maybe even facts but un-proved would be doing the surviving ;) so in fact those rations are mine buddy - enjoy the liquid organs :rolleyes:

Of all of the bs on this thread this is surely the most illogical. If there is a conspiracy then they will take out the "clued in" people first one way or another. I suggest you watch your back.

Brian

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Of all of the bs on this thread this is surely the most illogical. If there is a conspiracy then they will take out the "clued in" people first one way or another. I suggest you watch your back.

Brian

Wouldn't call it BS but i would agree with the last statement - but yet again it was just a hypothesis - although they may aim for the "clued in" the "clued out" are yet more vulnerable - and would be easier targets. - call it collateral damage - if you cant infect someone get the ones close to them - they are bound to catch it one way or another? but yet just another hypothesis.

A little harsh calling someones opinion BS when yours could be called just as bad ;)

scott-atkinson

Local time
I have no idea where you are getting your information from Conner, but a blackout in Canada... geez buddy, listen to yourself...

As for knowing how many people have lived or died, nobody can really know, so you quoting a 90% fatality rate compared to me quoting a 50% one are both valid given that neither one of us have a frigging clue either way and are just simply guessing...GUESSING....

I happen to like Liquid Organs, with a nice Rose wine, and some Asparagus.... :p

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
I have no idea where you are getting your information from Conner, but a blackout in Canada... geez buddy, listen to yourself...

As for knowing how many people have lived or died, nobody can really know, so you quoting a 90% fatality rate compared to me quoting a 50% one are both valid given that neither one of us have a frigging clue either way and are just simply guessing...GUESSING....

I happen to like Liquid Organs, with a nice Rose wine, and some Asparagus.... :p

Damn it - i swear some people do it intentionally - my first name is spelled Connor - says it in my Display Name :cool:

Ive quoted where the info was from :confused:

and yes i said that before , But in my guess i think having a figure that's a 50/50 isn't even close to the reports of how many have died.

but as you've said they don't report on who survives for some reason - only a select few. currently watching this video...

Now its apparently a hoax :D

lets see what he has to say...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZonCVRQ-2s

As for your delectable choice in meals - well played. Rose is quite the accompaniment to liquid organs.

scott-atkinson

Local time
Well at least this thread is a welcome distraction from Guns and Religion... :D

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Quite welcome indeed - but i do enjoy a conversation or two with people of similar mind waves - i enjoy hearing their opinions and allowing it (if it raises interesting points) to sculpt my own :p

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
If Ebola turns out to be real - there is "apparently" a cure at hand - that doesnt cost thousands like people would make you believe - Ebola has the same starting symptoms as early stage Scurvy which is lack of vitamin C - getting the hint? Get Ebola? Take a huge dose of Vitamin C - which isn't fatal if you are lacking. natural remedies are obviously foods and drinks which are high in Vitamin C such as Oranges , Chili peppers , Cauliflower.

Stay Safe, Please don't take this offensively, cause if this does happen I'm only trying to help.

Bladerunner

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:44
No we don't but from what i hear, They're the worst :D

From what I have observed, they are the best. WHY?
The other media networks (at least in the USA) are mostly entertainment and only have news for 30 minutes to 1 hour each evening. During these evening programs, they only report a small amount of the actual news. What they consider as news. Rem, most of these medias are controlled by liberals who believe in the present administration (a tingle up their leg) They show very little hard news and when they do they only give one side of the problem.

Even CNN and other cable news networks also give you very little to go on and most if not all of that news is biased.

FOX_NEWS on the other hand not only reports all the news but dig into the stories. When there are alternative opinions they bring in people from both sides.They will tell you : "We report , You decide"

I don't know about you, but I don't want someone telling me what to think. I want for them to tellm e what is going on. If there are differing opinions out there, the bring in both sides to discuss it. I then can take this and make up my own mind.

Only FOX_NEWS does this. This is why it is the most watched news channel in the USA. I might add, it is the most hated even within the present administration.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
From what I have observed, they are the best. WHY?
The other media networks (at least in the USA) are mostly entertainment and only have news for 30 minutes to 1 hour each evening. During these evening programs, they only report a small amount of the actual news. What they consider as news. Rem, most of these medias are controlled by liberals who believe in the present administration (a tingle up their leg) They show very little hard news and when they do they only give one side of the problem.

Even CNN and other cable news networks also give you very little to go on and most if not all of that news is biased.

FOX_NEWS on the other hand not only reports all the news but dig into the stories. When there are alternative opinions they bring in people from both sides.They will tell you : "We report , You decide"

I don't know about you, but I don't want someone telling me what to think. I want for them to tellm e what is going on. If there are differing opinions out there, the bring in both sides to discuss it. I then can take this and make up my own mind.

Only FOX_NEWS does this. This is why it is the most watched news channel in the USA. I might add, it is the most hated even within the present administration.

I got confused :p not too familiar with american news channels - it was CNN i was talking about - famous for using "Crisis Actors", search CNN crisis actors - they have so many reports that use them, (And they are soooooo bad at acting too). Watch one of the videos from CNN that they claim is real but use Crisis Actors (without the public knowing) - once you see them - you will see crisis actors everywhere.

Also i do agree that i do not wish to be told what to think ( which is mainly the purpose of this thread :D) and i most certainly like to be well informed.

BlueIshDan

☠
Local time
Today, 18:44
I'm just going to jump into this and state that I don't think the rumour is a 90% fatality rate but rather an end result of 90%.

Which seems kinda crazy to me because if these so called "elites" want world control. 10% of any country would surely be easy enough to retain power but what about harnessing our world's resources and what not. There would surely be a sweet percentage that you could come up with that balances this, but 90% really doesn't seem to make sense.

Though with that rant said I will entertain the idea of powers trying to reduce population due to control issues... why not lol :p

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
I'm just going to jump into this and state that I don't think the rumour is a 90% fatality rate but rather an end result of 90%.

Which seems kinda crazy to me because if these so called "elites" want world control. 10% of any country would surely be easy enough to retain power but what about harnessing our world's resources and what not. There would surely be a sweet percentage that you could come up with that balances this, but 90% really doesn't seem to make sense.

Though with that rant said I will entertain the idea of powers trying to reduce population due to control issues... why not lol :p

That's what the 90% fatality rate is for - end results - in which meaning only 10% will survive and for the harnessing resources bit - i can only say - less of you means more for me in this case. (Greed)

But to which extent i agree that depopulation would solve a lot of problems. But not all - man power is needed in a lot of situations which would probably account for the remaining percent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom