Continous Form... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter mission2java_78
  • Start date
M

mission2java_78

I have a continous form ... but it looks real bad .. i dont want the user to scroll to see the next record. This seems to be a bug everytime for me in access. I hve gotten it to work some times with other applications but forgot now. I just want it to show record by record as a pop up..but when I set it as pop up and continous it only shows one record and i need to scroll to see the other records.

Thanks,
Jon

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 02:56
Try changing the size of the pop-up until all records are shown on the pop-up so no scrollbar is needed.

Hopefully that will help you out, don't know too much about your problem, if you continue to have a problem, give more details.

Let me know,

M

mission2java_78

What do you mean resize? So change the border to thin? And open the form larger? I tried that with no luck...
Jon

sambo

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:56
I think you have a similar problem to one I have been having. The best remedy I could cook up was to simply make the size of the form to be exactly the same size as the detail section (so it has the appearance of a Single Form) and then Add "PgUp" and "PgDwn" buttons in the forms Header and Footer, respectively. Behind these buttons I use the SendKeys "{PGDN}" and "{PGUP}".

Like this..

Code:
Private Sub pgDwnBut_Click()
      SendKeys "{PGDN}", False
End Sub

In doing this the user is still scrolling, they just aren't aware that they are scrolling.
I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but it worked for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom