Cooler apathy (1 Viewer)

I don't write new stuff here because:

• I'm deslixoc

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I can't think of a new way to upset the Brits (for US users only)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't think of a new way to upset the Yanks (for UK users only)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • US/UK sniping is driving me away

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • You wouldn't believe me anyway

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I'm bone idle

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Today, 01:47
Is it me or has the quantity of new threads dropped significantly in the cooler? Vote now children!

Last edited:

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
I normally only start a thread when I run accross an interesting tidbit or something like that, which has not happened for a while. Occassionaly I'll be in a silly mood and start a thread like the "Why Did You Do That?" poll. Politically there's not much going on. I guess it's just a slow season Barry :)

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
Yesterday, 20:47
1. My spelling and grammar are hidious. Even to myself. Why would I want to subject y'all to that.

2. I can't think of a topic hot enought to rile up both the Brits and the Americans.

3. I'm suppose to be working. :eek:

4. I'm working on one that I know I can debate with the rest of 'em. Give me time.

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
The demands of the real world are overwhelming me of late. I’m trapped in a seemingly endless battle.

No time for fun and games.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
It may be possible that over the years (I think I'm up to 5 on these forums) we've discussed / argued almost everything at some point.

Sometimes you get too tired to post stuff.

Col

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
ColinEssex said:
It may be possible that over the years (I think I'm up to 5 on these forums) we've discussed / argued almost everything at some point.

Sometimes you get too tired to post stuff.

Col

Come on Col - you're talking like an old'un, not the stripling we know you to be.:D

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
ColinEssex said:
Of course, since the forum hacking we've lost all our old threads... everything old is new again. :D Anyone up for an abortion debate again!? :p

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
selenau837 said:
2. I can't think of a topic hot enought to rile up both the Brits and the Americans.

What - not even Bush???:eek:

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Kraj said:
Of course, since the forum hacking we've lost all our old threads... everything old is new again. ::p

What - like Rich?:D :D ;)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
BarryMK said:
Sorry Rich I was being economical with bandwidth:D
thought you'd left the band:confused:

Come on Col - you're talking like an old'un, not the stripling we know you to be

toooooo tired.. . . . . . .Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:D

only joking - lets talk about guns again. . . . . . . . . . .

Col

selenau837

Local time
Guns and abortions ohh my, y'all really are trying to put a stick of dynamite in the hornets nest.

R

Rich

selenau837 said:
Guns and abortions ohh my, y'all really are trying to put a stick of dynamite in the hornets nest.
wait till we get onto George Bush:mad: :cool:

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
selenau837 said:
Wow. I've never heard of a faster way to kill hornets. Kudos! :p

selenau837

Local time
Kraj said:
Wow. I've never heard of a faster way to kill hornets. Kudos! :p

Yeah, but the ones that are REALLY mean survive and come back with a vengence. :eek: :D

Besides a gun wouldn't do the trick, except maybe a shotgun. The spray should do some damage.

reclusivemonkey

Registered User.
Local time
I can have a sensible discussion with one person I know in real life; that's my best mate. We can discuss anything, no matter how opposed our views are without falling out, insulting each other, being too subjective, etc. I wouldn't even attempt it with people I don't know on the internet. I might wade in now and again in the cooler, but I would never start a thread, because I know the chances of actually getting anywhere with the original point are slim to none.

No offence to anyone. I am sure everyone has their objective and insightful moments...

Plus, the place for trolling is usenet ;-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom