Currency re-vamp (1 Viewer)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 18:24
Rich said:
No wonder they continue to support the murder of innocent women and children, still it's nothing new for them is it:rolleyes:
It said on the (ITV) news last night that the USA has given Israel quite a few F16 jets and are supplying the "smart" weapons for them. These are the "smart" weapons that hit buildings with a big red cross on the roof so that the innocent get killed too.

It also said (about the bombs going through Prestwick) that the planes used to transport them in are civilian cargo planes so that the British won't suspect any weaponry on board. They showed film of these planes arriving.

Isn't it a bit cowardly to fight a war through other countries? like arming the Taliban up so they could fight the Ruskies, now they are arming Israel up to fight Lebanon.

Did you see people in Lebanon burning the USA flag and efegies of Bush yesterday? It seems that this action is really doing wonders (again) for the popularity of the USA:rolleyes:
Then I suppose the USA will moan on and on again when another jet crashes into skyscraper - how tragic, the fact that the USA destroy whole cities seems to be forgotten then.:rolleyes:

Col

R

Rich

And that sock puppet Bliar won't condemn either Israel or the US for their actions here. Bliar's party will throw him out sooner, rather than later:mad:

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:24
ColinEssex said:
Then I suppose the USA will moan on and on again when another jet crashes into skyscraper - how tragic, the fact that the USA destroy whole cities seems to be forgotten then.:rolleyes:
careful...you're starting to remind me of someone else:eek: . It's Friday...smile, have a cup o' tea, address all complaints to 1600 Pennsylvania avenue... and step down off the soapbox before you have a stroke:D

R

Rich

Bodisathva said:
and step down off the soapbox before you have a stroke:D

If we don't step up there in the first place who's going to end the madness?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Bodisathva said:
careful...you're starting to remind me of someone else:eek: .
Someone who tells it how it is no doubt:D I'm only filling you in on things you don't see on your censored telly.

Col

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
They're not comeback tours, just part of their itinerary that makes them the greatest Rock'N'Roll band ever

Ok I'll rephrase:

"Which the American economy provides him with the countless laborious dollar-driven tours"

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
Which is why we don't swallow every thing we read in the press

The UK media is fallible whilst your word is not. Is that your argument? :rolleyes:

R

Rich

dan-cat said:
Ok I'll rephrase:

"Which the American economy provides him with the countless laborious dollar-driven tours"
Along with Europe, South America, Australasia, China, Eastern Europe, Japan, what was your point again? :rolleyes:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
Really! trying to score cheap points at the expense of the tragic circumstances surrounding the loss of two young girls at Huntley's hands is pretty low:(

If scoring cheap points was an infallible argument you would never have a case :rolleyes: Like I said, the moral high ground is, as ever, yours :rolleyes:

R

Rich

dan-cat said:
The UK media is fallible whilst your word is not. Is that your argument? :rolleyes:
No, I watch and learn from the BBC, that's where the facts are reported, unlike you media of course:rolleyes:

R

Rich

dan-cat said:
If scoring cheap points was an infallible argument you would never have a case :rolleyes: Like I said, the moral high ground is, as ever, yours :rolleyes:
I've never used the tragic loss of children to try and gain points, which is what you were trying to do:rolleyes:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
Along with Europe, South America, Australasia, China, Eastern Europe, Japan, what was your point again? :rolleyes:

You said Europe twice :rolleyes:

Here is my point

"The Rolling Stones, whose touring in 2005 was limited to forty or so U.S. dates, came in at Number Two, earning $92.5 million"

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
Today, 12:24
Rich said:
If you can prove that Wyman and Townshend were paedos report it to the police, then ask them how they feel about the American Roman Catholic bishop who let a paedo escape to Mexico just a few weeks ago.

Was this not an attempt to gain points?

R

Rich

Matty said:
Was this not an attempt to gain points?
Nope, I didn't bring one of the worst crimes known to man into the conversation in the first place and in any case it was simply to point out that an American had no right to take the moral high ground on that issue

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
I've never used the tragic loss of children to try and gain points, which is what you were trying to do:rolleyes:

I've about finished imitating you - all that's happening here is you being made to look into the mirror. Stinks doesn't it, having a conversation where you're barracked into defending your own country without reprieve

R

Rich

dan-cat said:
I also mentioned America a second time since it was already mentioned in your reply, what are you confused about now?:rolleyes:

R

Rich

dan-cat said:
I've about finished imitating you - all that's happening here is you being made to look into the mirror. Stinks doesn't it, having a conversation where you're barracked into defending your own country without reprieve
I haven't defended anyone EVER in my country who is, or is suspected of being a paedo, period!
You brought the subject into the coversation to try and score cheap points and for no other reason!

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
dan-cat said:

The former iron curtain countries are now part of Europe. However, to avoid confusion, because of there being so many members - it is common to refer to them as Eastern Europe, which differentiates them from the "Europe" which refers to the traditional countries like France, Italy, Spain etc.

If you lived in Europe you would of course know that.:rolleyes:

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom