Currency re-vamp (1 Viewer)

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:56
Rich said:
Then you don't watch it often enough

I agree that it is an excellent resource for discovering the UK's supporting role in America's military campaigns. You know the ones I mean don't you, the ones that kill innocent women and children. :rolleyes:

RAF Lakenheath

RAF Mildenhall

David Johnson, US Charge D'Affaires, said the base is "an extremely important installation."

He said it remains significant to defence planners because it is "sufficiently far from the United States but also gives us reach into areas where the US needs to operate right now."

R

Rich

dan-cat said:
I agree that it is an excellent resource for discovering the UK's supporting role in America's military campaigns. You know the ones I mean don't you, the ones that kill innocent women and children. :rolleyes:

RAF Lakenheath

RAF Mildenhall
Old news old chum, now go and find something up todate:rolleyes:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
Old news old chum, now go and find something up todate:rolleyes:

Will this do? - yes a fine resource indeed.

R

Rich

dan-cat said:
Hold on this is far more up-to-date. Just last month.
All that does is confirm our own posts that Bliar is as big a twat and liar as Bush, try again

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
try again

Nah, I really am quite done with focusing on the negative aspects of a single country. I don't really see what you get out of it, it's so simple to do and yet completely unrewarding. Ta ta for now ;)

R

Rich

dan-cat said:
Nah, I really am quite done with focusing on the negative aspects of a single country
Maybe if America did just that it would reform itself:eek:

R

Rich

dan-cat said:
Your original source was from ITV remember?

Anyway do you honestly believe that the UK government was unaware of this. Yeah right :rolleyes:
You posted the wrong name on the quote, looks like eyesight as well as foresight is a problem over there:rolleyes:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
You posted the wrong name on the quote, looks like eyesight as well as foresight is a problem over there:rolleyes:

My apologies - sometimes it's difficult to tell you two apart.

R

Rich

dan-cat said:
Having read that link I wish I'd said "errant" :p
Well that couldn't possibly apply to our opinions on the US and its current gun ho so called leader:rolleyes: :cool: :p

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:56
As a person who voted for GWB twice, I feel it is important for everyone to realize that the USA was faced with a couple of really bad choices. I hate to say this and I'll probably never see my country recover from the aftermath of his term in office, but GWB at the time of the elections seemed to be the lesser of the two evils. Both times, the democrats offered someone whose credibility was sorely lacking, at least to our ability to determine such.

Which doesn't mean I particularly like the way GWB is playing hard, fast, and loose with security rules. I doubt it will happen, but I sincerely hope that the Democrats come up with a truly viable candidate next time around. That would be the only way we can eradicate some of the schmutz hanging around the White House right now.

The American system is still one of the better ones in terms of the freedom it gives its people, but when the minority party/parties cannot offer a reasonable candidate, the freedom becomes more problematic. I for one would be overjoyed to see a real third party take shape. It would so deeply change the balance of power in the USA that the current scoundrels on BOTH sides of the aisle would have to slink away in the darkness.

R

Rich

Is that not a case then for allowing political parties to be publicly funded?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom