Current Time/Date (1 Viewer)

Martix

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:01
I am experiencing an odd problem, In any database i create wether from scratch or editing the canned databases like "Time and billing" that come with access the "=Date()" and "=Time()" default value function fine. However in a databse i have written for a security company i am working for i keep receiving the "#name?" error when i try to use this function. The MDB file is on a NT network share but i have copied it locally to try it as well and it still doesnt function, I have also copied the "Msowcf.dll" file into the network share on a hunch, and that didnt help. The database was written in access 97 originally and converted over and everything else works fine, Any suggestions would be VERY VERY appreciated im beating my head on a wall here

Jack Cowley

Registered User.
Local time
From any code page go to the Tools Menu and select References. If there are any checked boxes that say "Missing" then uncheck the box and see if your code works then.

[This message has been edited by Jack Cowley (edited 07-24-2001).]

Martix

Registered User.
Local time
You are a God/Goddess thank you it worked perfectly

Jack Cowley

Registered User.
Local time
Just so there is no confusion for other viewers of this thread I am not a Goddess...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom