Curroption in VBA project (1 Viewer)

marlan

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:57
Hi all you experts! I have some work Iv'e done on an Acc2003 format file (*.mdb), working in Acc 2010 environment, on a Win7 OS. the project is Testing some data, if suitable for other project, so I havn't split to FE and BE. a table of some 150000 Records contains a few text fields, witch should have bin saved in an other table, with 1:N relation. I had VBA code run a record at a time, Manipulate these fields, and save the split data to another table, and errors to an error table. wile running this Process the 3rd time, Iv'e got some runtime error, and the program crashed. after trying to repair, I tried to open the form, but got an error message (translated from Hebrew): "Can't open DB, because Can't open it's VBA project. Can opend DB only if VBA Project is first deleted. Deleting VBA project removes all code from modules, forms and reports" etc... I now get this message for opening all objects: Tablse, queries... I have some 2 weeks of work there, any Ideas how to recover the VBA project? Thanks in advance! Marlan

Ranman256

Local time
Today, 18:57
Try making a new db. Blank.
Then import from your old db. ALL objects.....forms,qrys,rpts. All.
Sometimes this works.

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:57
Are you able to open other databases with VBA code attached?
Some of then translation of the message you get could point to then "Trust Center" settings in MS-Access.
Have you tried to open the database on another computer?

marlan

Registered User.
Local time
Hi, and thanks for your replies, Yup, I've tried to expotr all objects to new file, the relevant forms will not pass, when tring to I the same error. the data seems to be in tact, witch is a great relefe! I would like to recover VBA code. is it posible?...

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Did you try some of what I wrote in post #3?

marlan

Registered User.
Local time
Are you able to open other databases with VBA code attached?
Yes
Some of then translation of the message you get could point to then "Trust Center" settings in MS-Access.
Have you tried to open the database on another computer?

? I didnot understand... witch setting in the trust center?

marlan

Registered User.
Local time
Are you able to open other databases with VBA code Have you tried to open the database on another computer?

No, I have no other computer here, the file is some 250 MG, I cant pass it online...

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Yes

? I didnot understand... witch setting in the trust center?
The Marco settings, but if you are able to open other databases with code in it, then it isn't that.

marlan

Registered User.
Local time
Hi again,

I found this link
in No. 34 they refer to this curroption.

I Quote: "One newsgroup poster reported that deleting the users roaming profile fixed this problem. However they also hadn't yet split the database. As always YMMV (Your mileage may vary.)"

What is "the users roaming profile"?
how do I delete it?
Should I delete it...?

Thanks again!

Marlan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom