Display a different way (1 Viewer)

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:34
I have this posted on another forum but not getting any nibbles so I thought I would throw it out here to see what happens.

I use continuous forms as a reference only so I have them sized to display a certain amount of records at a time, so for instance I will know that sfrmA shows 10 records at a time so I can create a cmdButton and put: DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNext, 10 behind the On Click event and it will jump 10 records at a time and everything works the way I want it to until I get to the end of the recordset at this point, if there are say 5 records displaying on the last page (for lack of better words), when I click the cmdButton I get "can't go to the specified record" In my mind, I'm thinking it's doing everything I want except right at the end. Now if I can figure out a way for that message to not fire I would be home free, wouldn't I???

If I am sniffing on the right path then I sure could use some help on how to prevent the "specified record" to go away.

Thanks for staying with me on this,
Shane

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:34
Thanks for lending a hand John and yes it does help with thinking about another approach. I did find a way to pull it off. I have provided a link below for anyone that may search and find this thread.

Link to thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom