Do you know me? (1 Viewer)

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Yesterday, 19:41
This does remind me of a game we played a long time ago called, "Guess who my girlfriend is..."

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 01:41
This does remind me of a game we played a long time ago called, "Guess who my girlfriend is..."

I thought it was Pam ;)

Now where's that prize :confused:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 00:41

Tess - you had a girlfriend???? I thought you were married. . . . . . . I'm not knocking it, live how you want to live honey.

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Can't I have both?
:)

Of course. I just didn't know you were that way inclined.

Actually, I think you meant you had a friend who was a girl as opposed to having a "girlfriend".

But if you prefer the former, that's cool.

Col

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Sounds like he's from the States, probably Texas.

Wasn't that JSanders, who was doing the kerfs and the knots ??

It is I, now if one of the moderators will fix it so I can use my old name I'll be happy to continue with it.

Happy Holidays Folks,
Joe Sanders

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Good to see you're back Joe.
Greetings from a snowy France ;)

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 16:41
It is I, now if one of the moderators will fix it so I can use my old name I'll be happy to continue with it.

Happy Holidays Folks,
Joe Sanders

Hey Joe,

I was thinking of you, and a few others that have left, just recently and here you are. Good to have you back. Things are pretty much as they were when you left.

Shane

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Hey Joe,

I was thinking of you, and a few others that have left, just recently and here you are. Good to have you back. Things are pretty much as they were when you left.

Shane

It's funny Shane, I see our friends from across the river (pond?) are still up to their obtuse ways. I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Things are much the same, plus many more grey hairs.

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 16:41
It's funny Shane, I see our friends from across the river (pond?) are still up to their obtuse ways. I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Things are much the same, plus many more grey hairs.

They just like pulling pigtails to see what kind of a response they can get. Jump and mix it up with them like you use to do. It will make for some good entertainment. Glad your back.

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Of course. I just didn't know you were that way inclined.

Actually, I think you meant you had a friend who was a girl as opposed to having a "girlfriend".

But if you prefer the former, that's cool.

Col

Actually, I was referring to a post a LONG time ago, I think from JSanders, where he challenged us to guess who his girlfriend was on the forum. It was really weird too because as I recall, she rarely posted. So for me it was like watching a great movie trying to figure out which star is this guy's girlfriend, only to find out it was the blond crossing the street in the background of the 7th scene.

It's ok though. Completely understandable that you thought I was referring ME having a girlfriend. Meanings can be misconstrued here. I'm not offended you intimated I was possibly bisexual (and possibly loose). I am sure you were just poking me in jest.

And yes, her name is Pam...Who is Ron and how does he know that? And how does he know JSanders? Another changed identity that I'll have to memorize? I'm getting too old to keep you people straight in my mind.

ANNNNYWAYYYYYYYY. Time for a drink.
Who is with me? Ack... England is asleep.

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
And yes, her name is Pam...Who is Ron and how does he know that? And how does he know JSanders? Another changed identity that I'll have to memorize?

Tess, I figured the name Pam came from this thread :
http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=107533
so it's simply a matter of going thru some older posts, nothing magic there.

I'm the dutch guy formerly known as rak, but since I moved to France, I thought I'd better change my (forum) name.

Actually I don't know Jsanders other than from this forum, but the woodworker remark did the trick. I simply remembered that in some post from years ago ;)

Hope this lightens up the mind a bit. Since it's now Dec 31, I wish you and all other forum members a great 2009 !!

Ron

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Tess, I figured the name Pam came from this thread :
http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=107533
so it's simply a matter of going thru some older posts, nothing magic there.

I'm the dutch guy formerly known as rak, but since I moved to France, I thought I'd better change my (forum) name.

Actually I don't know Jsanders other than from this forum, but the woodworker remark did the trick. I simply remembered that in some post from years ago ;)

Hope this lightens up the mind a bit. Since it's now Dec 31, I wish you and all other forum members a great 2009 !!

Ron
A friend of mine moved to Holland 22 years ago, married a Dutch girl, drank St. Pauli Girl, and was never heard from again.

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
A friend of mine moved to Holland 22 years ago, married a Dutch girl, drank St. Pauli Girl, and was never heard from again.

Since St Pauli Girl is brewed in Bremen, I assume he moved to Germany :D

SQL_Hell

SQL Server DBA
Local time
I still don't have a know-it-all, arrogant attitude.

But I so enjoy getting the guys from that little country riled up.

It does make you wonder though, if it’s so easy why is it so much fun.

I used to be a woodworker.

Interesting.... I have only seen American people get wound up by Colin's comments... never seen any UK folkes get upset personally. Cue loads of linked examples of upset UK peeps LOL

Maybe you are here to bring balance to the forum ;) like Darth Vader :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom