Solved DYNAMIC REPORT FROM CROSSTAB QUERY (1 Viewer)

I am alive

Local time
Today, 06:56
Hi. Somebody please help me. I am defeated. Kindly look at the attached database. I am trying to create dynamic report from qrygrades but I am defeated on how to do it such that if a subject is added it is automatically populated to report field list(check report- all learners examination). The same if a subject is deleted from a table it should be deleted in a report. Please please kindly assist me. If a subject is selected it should be added automatically to a report.

Attachments

• GRADEMARKS.zip
    104.2 KB · Views: 413

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 20:56
Hi. Not in front of a computer now, but have you searched for any of the already available demoes on this topic? Just curious...

I am alive

Local time
Hi. Not in front of a computer now, but have you searched for any of the already available demoes on this topic? Just curious...
I have tried searching but I have not found. Kindly assist me. I am still new to ms access

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 11:56
there is no "Subject" on your report?

arnelgp

Local time
if you can show a sample report (maybe in excel) how you like your report to look.

I am alive

Local time
Kindly look at report in this database. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• GRADEMARKS.zip
    92.5 KB · Views: 216

I am alive

Local time
God bless the creator of this site. I know you guys are doing alot of research just like me. I wish there was a way of paying you but God will pay you for sure.

arnelgp

Local time
this is based on your "description" on your report.

Attachments

• GRADEMARKS.accdb
    872 KB · Views: 434

I am alive

Local time
Thank you so much. I don't take for granted the hardwork and research you have done. God will really really really really bless you. I appreciate. Once again be blessed.

I am alive

Local time
Thanks for what you have done. Unfortunately, if you delete all records in studentsubjects table, and after saving in Student Examination Details, the moment you want to open the report it gives you an error
"The Microsoft Access engine does not recognize '[Aviation]' as a valid name or expression.
Also after deleting records and inputing afresh, it is not being populated in the report. Thank you once again.

arnelgp

Local time
draw in a paper the report you need and take a snapshot and post.

I am alive

Local time
Is there any function to add description(subjects) automatically as they are entered? Like as i select English in student Examination Details, it should be populated in report field list and so on and so on.......

I am alive

Local time
Start by deleting all records in studentsubjects table, then the moment a subject is added it should be added to the table and populate field list in report.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom