Election Do-Over!!! (2 Viewers)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 10:51
Unfortunately, that is not possible, but the point is that that an apparent Covid-19 vaccine has been been developed. Pfizer: Early look shows COVID-19 vaccine is 90% effective. In response, the stock market (DOW), at the time of this post, is up by approximately 1,255 points (DOW). Of course, the proto-vaccine has to successfully complete some additional steps before it can be publicly released.

The Biden campaign was running a very unethical series of (false) claims that the Trump administration was doing nothing to solve the the Covid-19 pandemic. Not to also mention, the complicit news media, highlighting on the front page, the increasing death counts in places where deaths were increasing. This incessant barrage of misleading information unfortunately had an effect of generating positive voting for the Democrats from the gullible public, that may have given the Democrats an unearned "win". As others have previously stated; if the Trump administration had cured Covid-19, the media would be claiming that Trump was putting doctors out-of-work instead of publicly congratulating him.

The Trump administration did initiate a series of positive actions to develop a Covid-19 vaccine. Unfortunately, this type of progress is hidden since it is wrapped in a type of "Black Box". The complicit media and the Biden campaign unfortunately used that as a basis for claiming that the Trump administration was doing nothing. Unfortunately, the Trump administration did an ineffective job of showing the public that they were making progress.

If the election were held today, where Trump could highlight that his initiatives have worked, Trump could well have won. Unfortunately, we have to "live" with an apparent unearned "win" by Biden.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:51
Unearned win is a great way to describe it.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I'm beginning to think the Progressive movement was right - stupid people shouldn't breed. The people who voted for Biden are going to get what they deserve. Unfortunately, the rest of us are along for the ride.

Are there conservatives burning down the cities because Biden "won"? No. Will the Marxists turn to burning down the cities should Trump pull a rabbit out of the hat and convince the court that there was cheating in several battleground states? You betcha!

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:51
Now election fraud is rare :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1604965220140.png
precious!

1604965016183.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I happened to be out and about early this afternoon and caught Mark Stein (sitting in for Rush, who I actually don't listen to with regularity) interviewing Sydney Powell. Lots of interesting stuff about what the Dominion system can do including changing votes. Why would you build a voting system and include in the documentation that you can change votes?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I'm watching Lou Dobbs right now and am slack jawed at what I'm hearing. He's on at least two more times tonight. Watch if you can

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Covid-19 vaccines have been developed. We now have two candidates and once approved will be released to the public. These vaccines were developed under the Trump administration.

Something to think about. A pundit on TV reminded me of the claims by both Biden and Harris that any vaccine developed under the Trump administration can't be trusted. These public fear monger assertions being projected on the news by Biden and Harris has spread a degree of unwarranted angst among the public. A certain percentage of the populace has indicated, for that reason, they will not take the vaccine. Some of those who don't take the claimed "untrustworthy" vaccine may die. The pundit went on to wonder if the Biden administration (assuming it takes office) can be blamed for those deaths!!!! (Well, why not. Biden and Harris wrongfully blame Trump for all pandemic deaths, which is an untrue assertion.)

Interesting perspective. It demonstrates how the Democrats have promoted (unsubstantiated) fear to unjustly win an election.

'I will not take his word for it': Kamala Harris says she would not trust Trump alone on a coronavirus vaccine

Biden, Seizing on Worries of a Rushed Vaccine, Warns Trump Can’t Be Trusted

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
I agree keep counting those wisconsin votes.

As of midday Monday, 68 of 72 counties had completed certification of the vote. Those results, which include provisional ballots that were counted after Election Day, show that Biden picked up 122 votes and Trump gained 107 statewide so far. The net gain was 15 for Biden.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
I agree keep counting those wisconsin votes.
Ah, but counting to clean-up fraud is not the issue raised in this thread. This is a sorrowful lament over "fraudulent" campaigning that manipulated the gullible voters to give the Democrats an unearned "win". Based on the good news of a vaccine: "If the election were held today, where Trump could highlight that his initiatives have worked, Trump could well have won." Hence the topic title: Election Do-Over!!! Thanks for keeping us informed of the progress in Wisconsin.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
A rhetorical rant beating a dead horse. Positive news concerning the continued successful development of vaccines and testing for Covid-19 continues to be released. Johnson & Johnson announced that their vaccine is anticipated to be available around February. The FDA approves a home-testing kit for Covid-19.

Instead of acknowledging the progress being made on treating Covid-19, some Democrats, like Cuomo, continue to spew the deception that the Trump administration has been and is still doing "nothing". A quick superficial check of the NY Times and Washington Post headlines did not disclose the presence of any articles acknowledging that the initiatives implemented by the Trump administration are now rapidly "bearing fruit". (Of course, I may have missed them. The Post, however, on the front-page, did take time-out from it's Covid-19 coverage to disingenuously dwell on Trump displaying "White Privilege".)

Unfortunately, these positive developments have been out of whack with the election process. Sometimes you just can't win.

Last edited:

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
And still blaming everything and everyone except Trump and his own Presidency. It's either election fraud, gullible voters, or... what else has been blamed? It's like Trumpsters believe he is as infallible as he thinks he is. The delusions are strong.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
And still blaming everything and everyone except Trump and his own Presidency. It's either election fraud, gullible voters, or... what else has been blamed? It's like Trumpsters believe he is as infallible as he thinks he is. The delusions are strong.
And you refuse to accept that Trump, in many cases, has had successes. These success are coming to light now. Instead, you attempt to denigrate and vilify him. You should be condemning the Democrats for "winning' through grossly unethical a deceitful practices.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
When the news media withholds "good news" for pollical reasons that should set off alarm bells even in the most extreme partisans. What else are they keeping quiet about?

If the NY Times or CNN hates you its ok to withhold vital national information from their viewers as long as the ends justifies the means.

Vassago

Local time
And you refuse to accept that Trump, in many cases, has had successes. These success are coming to light now. Instead, you attempt to denigrate and vilify him. You should be condemning of the Democrats for "winning' through grossly unethical a deceitful practices.
The typical response from a narcissist worshipper. Deflect, avoid, point fingers at others.

Trump has had some success during his presidency. He managed so far to not start a war, which is nice. Hopefully they can keep him down from that with his threats in Iran. He helped get North Korea to temporarily stop testing. I'm not sure anyone else could handle that any better. The Space Force establishment will bear fruit eventually.

Your turn. Tell new about some of his failures that may have impacted his electability. Tell me about some things he could have handled better that would have helped his support among independent voters like me.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
What practices? Voting?
Voting remains to be determined. But the Democrats, though claiming to want voter integrity, have done everything possible to obfuscate the vetting of the voter. This creates opportunities for fraud.

I have previously posted how both Biden and Harris falsely claimed that Biden was doing "nothing" when Trump was implementing programs, which are now bearing fruit. Next, both Biden and Harris spread hysterical fear mongering to the gullible public by disengously claiming that any vaccine developed by the Trump adminstration could not be trusted. One pundit expressed concern, that some people for that very reason will not take a vaccine and some will die. Democrats putting politics over lives.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The typical response from a narcissist worshipper. Deflect, avoid, point fingers at others.

Trump has had some success during his presidency. He managed so far to not start a war, which is nice. Hopefully they can keep him down from that with his threats in Iran. He helped get North Korea to temporarily stop testing. I'm not sure anyone else could handle that any better. The Space Force establishment will bear fruit eventually.

Your turn. Tell new about some of his failures that may have impacted his electability. Tell me about some things he could have handled better that would have helped his support among independent voters like me.
A problem with responding to you, will be the possibility of an the endless series of requests for additional "clarification".

As one response, you are making unjustified (and offensive) claims, such as: "The typical response from a narcissist worshipper. Deflect, avoid, point fingers at others." I assure that I am not a "worshiper". After the numerous posts on which we have interacted, I would think that you would realize that I am pointing-out the gross dishonesty of the Democrats (what you seem to mistakenly perceive as "deflection"). I'm not explicitly "defending" Trump. I don't think that there is one Trump "worshiper" on this forum, but I will say that there are at least a couple suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

As one "your turn". Trump has needed to keep his mouth shut. I've already publicly pointed out on this forum that Trump was a fiasco on the first presidential debate. Trump, for the lack of a better term, was naive when he took office. He should have fired virtually all the hold-overs (who had political appointments) from the Obama administration. Many of these people unfortunately eventually stabbed Trump in the back. And along those lines, Trump gave numerous interviews to people who obviously despised him. I assume, Trump mistakenly believed that he could somehow convince these people that he (Trump) was really a "good guy". It didn't work, and the gullible public appears to have accepted the subsequent negative reporting as the "truth". (Compare that to how the press positively worshiped Biden who hid in the closet for the duration.)

On the Covid-19 pandemic, the Trump administration failed to effectively refute the unethical statements and lies of Biden/Harris campaign. This was also exacerbated by a complicit media that failed to examine and report on the obvious deceit of the Democrats.

One can't simply say that one is somehow making perpetual "excuses" for Trump, when there was/is an organized unified attack on Trump attempting to unjustly turn him into the devil incarnate. Pointing out Democratic treachery should not be interpreted as an unequivocal endorsement of Trump.

Last edited:

Vassago

Local time
So you can't point to anything that the Trump campaign or presidency could have done differently without turning it around to blame "gullible" people or Democrats. Opinions and deflection still.

I think Trump supporters are gullible. I was one of them. I'm not gullible anymore.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
A problem with responding to you, will be the possibility of an the endless series of requests for additional "clarification".
So you can't point to anything that the Trump campaign or presidency could have done differently without turning it around to blame "gullible" people or Democrats. Opinions and deflection still.

I think Trump supporters are gullible. I was one of them. I'm not gullible anymore.
Your diatribe is noted. TDS. No point in responding further.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Keep in mind over 70% of all American journalist are self described democratic voters, the remainder is split between libertarian and republican. They push a false theory of a VAST rightwing conspiracy. It's laughable really, the left controls the narrative with little opposition. We are at a disadvantage yet have to provide all the evidence of malfeasance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom