Error responding in thread: "Oops! We ran into some problems." (1 Viewer)

mgav

Local time
Yesterday, 19:42
I posted a question and when attempting to respond, I get error code "Oops! We ran into some problems. If it keeps happening contact an administrator".
It happens when I don't include any attachments or links. What can I do?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
You were able to send me a PM and you were able to post this question. You are new to the Forum - Welcome:) After you've been here a while and posted enough messages so that we can determine that you are not a bot or a spammer, you will be allowed to include attachments and links in your posts but not before that. Sooooooo, just ask your question and try to describe the problem clearly with words.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 16:42
I've seen this before. Can you try a different browser? It isn't you, it's some glitch.

mgav

Local time
I've seen this before. Can you try a different browser? It isn't you, it's some glitch.
i'm using edge, just tried firefox and chrome; no change.

mgav

Local time
You were able to send me a PM and you were able to post this question. You are new to the Forum - Welcome:) After you've been here a while and posted enough messages so that we can determine that you are not a bot or a spammer, you will be allowed to include attachments and links in your posts but not before that. Sooooooo, just ask your question and try to describe the problem clearly with words.
I was able to post the question. I am not able to reply to other users that have responded to my question.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 16:42
Pinging @Jon as this happened before but I can't recall the solution. Odd that you can reply on this thread and not that one too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom