Evening All, (1 Viewer)

Lensmeister1968

Local time
Today, 06:50
I used to be a member a long long time ago but had to re-register.

I've not done any DB work in over 10 years(possibly more).
My Excel skills have also waned over the years as I have not had to do much in the wait of creating things anymore.

I've got a pretty good Excel to calculate stuff but I thought it might be better to make something in access.
I use Windows 10 and Office 365.

Plenty of daft, basic and moronic questions will be coming .... Watch this space :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:50
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:50
Hello and welcome back to the forums.

Do you remember your previous login name?

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:50
Welcome back aboard!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:50
Hi. Welcome to AWF!