Ghost EVP Video (1 Viewer)

FluffyKitten

Jumble Bunny
Local time
Today, 11:36
Lately, we have noticed a few strange things in my own house. A few nights ago, I was watching a movie in the living room, and I kept hearing noises coming from the doors, as if someone were trying to get in. They were loud enough that I had to go and check them out every time. This happened about five times that night, all at different parts of the house. One of the times can be attributed to the dishwasher, but not the other four times. I am not sure if it is anything, but I will eventually do a recording there and try to find out.

i woud be so scared how do you know they wont hurt you?

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Today, 03:36
Tell who ever washes your dishes to stop spooking you...

Yep, it is. I am anxious to do another recording, but I don't have access to this house anymore. I work with a guy who says his place is haunted, and I am trying to get in their to record. If I do, I will try and get a camcorder so there can be video.

Lately, we have noticed a few strange things in my own house. A few nights ago, I was watching a movie in the living room, and I kept hearing noises coming from the doors, as if someone were trying to get in. They were loud enough that I had to go and check them out every time. This happened about five times that night, all at different parts of the house. One of the times can be attributed to the dishwasher, but not the other four times. I am not sure if it is anything, but I will eventually do a recording there and try to find out.

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Maybe invisible Tony went on his holidays to Florida :)

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
That'll teach you not to send a lady paper fowlers.
Yes, I must have lost my sanitation and it all went down the pan from there but I'm sure there will be some movement in the right direction soon

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Yes, I must have lost my sanitation and it all went down the pan from there but I'm sure there will be some movement in the right direction soon

You know, once things are set in motion...

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:36
If I ever find another house to record in I can post more. Not too many people I know have a haunted house.

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time
From Florida!???

If I happened to live near you I would assume that was a serious offer. Unfortunately, I am probably a good 2000 miles from you.

edit- Why don't you go and get a digital voice recorder? I got mine from walmart for $30 US. If you did this, I would analyze it for you if you wanted. I could do a youtube video and everything. If you have a video recorder, I don't see why that couldn't do the same thing.

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
I will try to record Tony one evening with an MP3 player that has a mic built in but it might be kind of sketchy but might be worth a try.

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time
Great, heres a few pointers.

Start the recording, and wait about 5-10 seconds, just as a way to gauge the white noise.
Start off by noting the date, time, location, and all persons present.
Ask a question.
Give any "spirit" a moment to answer.
Ask another question.
No talking over one another.
ABSOLUTELY no whispering. A decent recording will pick up whispering and may be misinterpreted.
If a weird noise happens, note that on the recording. For example, if you hear a car drive by outside, or an acorn hit the roof, say so.
If you hear a noise and don't know what it was, you can do 2 things. First is ask "Was that you?" Also you can go investigate. If you discover what the noise was, say so on the recording.
Try not to handle the recorder. If you will stay in a room for a few minutes, put it down (gently! if it is recording).
With my recorder, you do not have to speak loud. Speaking normally works fine. Yours may be different. You should probably test to see how loud to talk.

A technique some ghost hunters do is ask the spirit to bang on the wall, you can give that a try.
Another technique is to leave a ball on a level floor, and invite the spirit to play with the ball. If you do this, you may want to use a digital camera to record the ball. Some digital cameras can record for some time. My sister's records for an hour; though there has to be sufficient light.

I think that is all I can think of. I can't wait to see if you get any results! When do you plan on doing this? Will you want me to listen?

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
We tried to record Invisible Tony but it did not pick up anything on the MP3 player so I will ask my neighbour to come over with some recording equipment and se if we can get anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom