Ghost EVP Video (1 Viewer)

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:38
Click here

This is a compilation of multiple visits to this house. Let me know what you think!

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Today, 15:38
I wish Invivible Tony would only talk on audio equipment - it is annoying to shave and he moves the mirror about, moves things around the kitchen table and wanders back and forth upstairs opening and closing doors at night.

FluffyKitten

Jumble Bunny
Local time
Today, 23:38
Now thats downright scary. is it real?

fifty2one who is invisible tony, do you have a ghost in your house? we had one in an old house i lived in, it looked like a jet black figure not like you see on the telly where its all smoky.

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Today, 15:38
Invisible Tony is invisible so no one has actually seen him - we think Tony is a him or else it is Toni - aside from the mirrors moving we do not actually see anything but if you hear a door close and go upstairs and look it has been closed and if you hear one open then you do find it open. Our home is from 1880s so it has locks on each door and even if you lock the door that does not stop Tony from opening them. It is a pain in the butt because if you leave the doors upstairs open when it is hot to chase the heat from the house and Tony closes all the doors you have to go upstairs and open them all again. Similarly in the winter if you close the doors to the rooms so you do not have to heat them all day long and Tony opens the doors and you have to close them again.

fifty2one who is invisible tony, do you have a ghost in your house? we had one in an old house i lived in, it looked like a jet black figure not like you see on the telly where its all smoky.

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time

Yep, it is. I am anxious to do another recording, but I don't have access to this house anymore. I work with a guy who says his place is haunted, and I am trying to get in their to record. If I do, I will try and get a camcorder so there can be video.

Lately, we have noticed a few strange things in my own house. A few nights ago, I was watching a movie in the living room, and I kept hearing noises coming from the doors, as if someone were trying to get in. They were loud enough that I had to go and check them out every time. This happened about five times that night, all at different parts of the house. One of the times can be attributed to the dishwasher, but not the other four times. I am not sure if it is anything, but I will eventually do a recording there and try to find out.

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Lately, we have noticed a few strange things in my own house. A few nights ago, I was watching a movie in the living room, and I kept hearing noises coming from the doors, as if someone were trying to get in. They were loud enough that I had to go and check them out every time. This happened about five times that night, all at different parts of the house. One of the times can be attributed to the dishwasher, but not the other four times. I am not sure if it is anything, but I will eventually do a recording there and try to find out.

My witchy friends would say that is because you are making yourself available to them, kind of like inviting them in. That's why the brightest people don't play with these things. Don't you ever watch scary movies? :D

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
My witchy friends would say that is because you are making yourself available to them, kind of like inviting them in.

Sounds like he needs a plumber, I wonder if inviting Rich in would help? :p

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time
My witchy friends would say that is because you are making yourself available to them, kind of like inviting them in. That's why the brightest people don't play with these things. Don't you ever watch scary movies? :D

If inviting them in gives me an opportunity to do more recordings, where is the front door? I need to put down a welcome mat!

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
If inviting them in gives me an opportunity to do more recordings, where is the front door? I need to put down a welcome mat!

Then good luck, all you need to do is open the door, oh, and be 100% sure you want this, they can really mess with your mind.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
This post is driving me around the bend and I'm turd of it, pipe down you lot

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Something you'd rather do Rich? Sit and brood over pictures of Farrah Fawcett for instance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom