Godbye (1 Viewer)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 01:22
It's called "Flouncing" and the people never really leave, they hang around to see what people say about them when they've supposedly left....

That's quite a word! Sounds like something a Floozy might do in past eras. :LOL:

Perhaps I've Flounced, myself. At times I've sworn to someone ok, you're not understanding me, I am walking away from this conversation
Invariably they respond regardless, and invariably I wander back like a dog to its vomit, just to see what happened.
Then the cycle of AWF addiction starts all over ... need 12 step for this one

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yep

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I'm with CJ, but whatever. I have moved it out of the Access forums, which should have been done long ago.

Cotswold

Local time
Today, 09:22
sigh.........it's what some of them do.

They belong to the point scoring sad brigade. Just ignore them, after all everyone that actually knows them has probably ignored them for years. Easy to spot online, as they'll invariably pepper their responses with uppercase 'shouty' words.
Prince Harry, the Windsor whinger and Moribund Megan are in the same clan and nobody takes any notice of them either. Basically, it is an illness and totally without a cure. Unfortunately every day you have to meet one, on the road, in the supermarket, at work, or online. The name for them starts with A and end in E.

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Prince Harry, the Windsor whinger and Moribund Megan are in the same clan and nobody takes any notice of them either. Basically, it is an illness

++

Unfortunately, it's an illness that USA netflix users want to spectate. Stupidity. Even her clamor about being black is a bit ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom