Great news for me (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:23
how is it false?
When the FBI takes the Steele Dossier which it knows is false and uses it to lie to the FISA court to get a warrant to spy on the Trump team and then pretends to the public that the Steele Dossier is real - that is election interference. TO THIS DAY - the FBI has not come clean on the lies they told the public about that and later about the Hunter laptop being Russian disinformation and so in 2020, much of the population still thought the pee tapes were real and Trump colluded with the Russians and who cares that the impeachments (both of them) failed and the multiple investigations found nothing, the administration continued to push these lies to the public and continue to this day. And they had never heard of the Hunter laptop because the administration and the FBI told Facebook and Google and Twitter, etc to squash all conflicting information.

When the government interferes in elections, the election is illegal. This is how banana republics work. They persecute the opposition and the opposition's supporters going so far as to put them in jail as they did with the Jan 6 protesters and are trying to do with Trump himself.

@moke123 When are we going to see front page news about the FBI apologizing for election interference?

PS someone made an excellent point recently, if Trump can be prosecuted for the non-crime of asking Georgia to confirm their ballot counts while he was President and it was his job to ensure honest elections, can Trump's DOJ prosecute Obama for murder for ordering the drone strike that killed American citizens abroad? We claim we don't use our military or three-letter agencies to assassinate Americans but apparently that is a lie because Obama did it.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Old Judge Hannon. Friend of mine runs the firm Judge Hannon founded back in the 1930's
I don't know that the song mentions his name only that he was blind. You have to listen to the song to understand the reference. It is quite an amusing song if you are young and never heard it. It's about 20 minutes long and was a pretty famous anti-war song. Lots of radio stations still play it at noon and 6 PM every Thanksgiving. If you've never heard it - just go listen.

This is called cultural literacy and is part of understanding the past as well as Guthrie being a talented singer and songwriter much like his father Woody Guthrie was. His big song was "this land is your land"

Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Arlo is a local. He has a farm on the other side of the mountain from me. I was watching a video of him a bunch of thanksgivings ago and realized I knew his drummer Terry. I knew Terry was a drummer but he never told me he played in Arlo's band. Arlo retired last year and there was just an article in the paper today about the Guthrie center (Alice's Church).

They do a lot of things at the church

jpl458

Local time
Today, 02:23
You have to ask yourself, is there any coincidence that Trump has 4 major lawsuits against him just before an election? And all these are brought by Democrat supporting authorities. Even if you are a Democrat, you have to be particularly naive to think it is just about following the law. Yes, you may want to believe no one is above the law. You may want to believe it is just about the evidence and Trump deserves being prosecuted for all his crimes towards humanity (sidenote: there are none). You may think Mar-a-Lago is only worth $18M. You may think the New York judge and the Trump hating attorney general (who campaigned on getting Trump) is impartial. And if you think that, you have become part of the problem with what is wrong with America today: a newly formed banana republic where politics dominates the judicial system and where a former president can't get a fair trial.

Trump joins the Jews as one of the most persecuted group of people on the planet.
Maybe, just maybe, he broke the law. Evidence was presented to grand juries made up of reqular people, and they voted to indict. Are you saying that Biden, like Lamont Cranston, can cloud the minds of regular folk without them knowing it?

Mike Krailo

Local time
Maybe, just maybe, he broke the law.
Just maybe they knew exactly who put that little bag of cocaine in the white house locker #50 after all. Just maybe all that FBI technology is better than they are letting on. We could just maybe a lot of things for a lot of different people. Amazing how camera's and video evidence doesn't apply to that locker. And super long investigations that last for years only happen to certain political parties. Hmmmmm.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Maybe, just maybe, he broke the law. Evidence was presented to grand juries made up of reqular people, and they voted to indict. Are you saying that Biden, like Lamont Cranston, can cloud the minds of regular folk without them knowing it?
Maybe, just maybe, the Democrats are now the new McCarthyite's. They are twisting and/or making-up law to persecute Trump. This is third world, banana republic, subversion of the legal process. As many lawyers have previously humorously stated, a lawyer can get a jury to convict a ham sandwich.

Dershowitz, in speaking to Fox News’ Sean Hannity Monday evening, said it would be wrong to "expand" the RICO statute to "include political objections," including ones that members of the Democrat party have made.
"You cannot start making crimes out of things that the Democrats did -- Tilden Hayes, John Kennedy election 2000 election 2016 election, Jamie Raskin gets up and does some of the same things. These are political actions that the Constitution prefers us to take rather than going out on the streets and rioting. We're supposed to go to court. We're supposed to go to Congress. You can't make those things crimes. And you can't expand the RICO statute to now include political objections," he said. (Emphais added.)

Now ask yourself, Fani Willis (the prosecutor) has been implicated in corrupt (legal) acts. Here we have a person who is supposed to have high ethical standards and to uphold the law, apparently violating the law and treating it with disrespect. This would seem to add a degree of validity to the claims that this persecution of Trump by Willis is nothing more than a personal theatrical stunt that should be dismissed as an unjustified application of the law (since Willis contemptuously manipulates it to achieve personal ambitions that are an abuse of power.).

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:23
Maybe, just maybe, he broke the law.

Maybe, just maybe, Hillary Clinton broke the law, but Trump hating James Comey says no reasonable prosecutor would proceed with the case. What a coincidence. This is the same FBI department who was investigating imaginary Russia collusion setup by the Democrats with a fake salacious dossier on Trump. And yet they claim it is Trump who is a threat to democracy.

Hunter Biden broke the law with his taxes, but Joe Biden's justice department deliberately dragged their feet so that the statute of limitations expired, thus saving Hunter half a million dollars in taxes.

They go after Trump with novel fact patterns and twist the law in a way to construct a case. They down value his Mar-a-Lago estate to $18M. These clowns are corrupt political activists using the law to tilt the peoples will when it comes to the election candidates. I am surprised you fall for it.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I am surprised you fall for it.
TDS blinds people to actual facts and inconsistencies in their logic. LIKE - it is a crime for the President to take home documents from the White House even though he has the ultimate declassification ability AND HAS HIS OWN SCIF. But it is not a crime for a Senator to remove classified documents from a SCIF which we have actual laws against rather than the made up laws they threw at Trump. Why? TDS! If Trump does it, it's a crime. If a Biden or a Clinton do it, it is not a crime.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
AND HAS HIS OWN SCIF
This is a shitter Pat. It's not a scif.

ap23160668523595.jpg

The crime is not returning them when subpoenaed.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Except when they leave office. Oh wait!!! Trump left the office. No one had to shoo him out with guns as the talking heads insisted they would need to. They are still president for a while AND, strange as it may seem to the rest of us, rich people, including Presidents, don't pack their own boxes. Make whatever excuse you want for Joe - at no point in time was he EVER authorized to remove documents from a SCIF. HE took them personally, he didn't have a maid to pack up his stuff and take it out of the SCIF. He deliberately concealed the documents and took them. But, close your eyes to that little problem if you must. We can't prosecute him now anyway. Do you think that the next President should prosecute Joe for that crime since we are now in the business of prosecuting past Presidents for "crimes"? This isn't even a crime he committed while he was President. However, I really think the next President should prosecute Obama for murder. Presidents don't get to sic the US military on American civilians even when those civilians are terrorists and there probably isn't a statute of limitations on murder.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Near as I can tell, they were discussing what the archives wanted and there was no reason to raid Mar-a-Lago and rifle through Melania's undies. That was all for show and has never, ever been done before. It wasn't even done to Joe who was NEVER authorized to have the documents under any conditions. But, in "your" democracy, we only prosecute crimes against people we don't like. If they are on the right side, they skate like Hilary - "No prosecutor would ever...." prosecute her for crimes that others have done prison time for even when they mishandled documents unintentionally. American citizens can't get on a plane without a valid photo ID but no problemo if you're an illegal alien. Plus the flight is "free". Go anywhere you want - except Martha's Vineyard. No sanctuary there despite what they promise. It is getting really obvious how corrupt the DOJ and FBI have gotten. Even Democrats are unhappy with the Executive branch picking and choosing which laws they want to enforce and against whom. Joe should just use the Obama technique and write his own laws like DACA.

Are you really OK with the Democrats turning "their" democracy into a banana republic as long as the victims deserve it?

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time

View attachment 112062

It is my understanding that the Secret Service and the National Archive did not have a problem with Trump's possession of these documents for a "long" period of time. Then, as with many of the (politically based bogus) charges being filed against Trump. somebody magically came-up with the spurious "subpoena" tactic. The fact that this was an outrageous application of a third-world political "hit job" was borne out by the swat team raid on Trump's residence for the disgusting optics of this being political theater.

Anyway, Biden does not apparently have an disclosed excuse for how he snuck out his documents out of the Senate SCIF, yet he apparently is not being prosecuted for his crime.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
See, there you go. You think this is a shitter. I think it is a scif;) You think Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation. I know it is not. I've seen images of the checks written from Hunter's business to "the big guy" which looks like evidence of influence peddling and money laundering to me. To you it looks like a loan repayment for which there was never a contract or repayment schedule as would be available if the "loan" had been real. It also looks like Hunter got sloppy in one of his drug induced stupors and skipped the step of moving the money into his personal account before sending it on its way to "the big guy". Whoops.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Just trying to point out hyprocasy when I see it.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:23
None of these "classified document storage" locations look very secure to me, but only one of these locations will get you indicted.

The Penn Biden Center is a "think tank" funded by the CCP.

Biden and think tank should never be used in the same sentence, so I apologize for that.

1705617996966.png
1705618120545.png
1705619725298.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom