The Wall is Back, or is it? (2 Viewers)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 02:01
News started breaking yesterday that the Biden administration is planning to resume construction of approximately 20 miles of wall. Breitbart had this laughable tease: "Biden Caves: Democrat Building The Wall" Democrats don't "cave", they have undisclosed ulterior motives as to what their intent is. Evidently, at the top level, the Biden administration needs to construct some portion to avoid lawsuits for failing to comply with an appropriations mandate.
Therefore, I must use my authority under section 102 of [Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996] to install additional physical barriers and roads in the Rio Grande Valley Sector. [Emphasis added]
So the Biden administration wants to pretend that it is complying. But what would Biden construct in the way of a wall? The Biden administration would construct a non-functional wall in terms of preventing illegal immigration. Every XX feet the wall will have an opening that would allow illegal immigrants to enter the US unimpeded.

As an additional humorous observation: when Trump attempted to construct the wall, he was accused of being anti-immigrant and racist. Not to also mention that the Democrats said that walls do not work.
Likewise, immediately after taking office, Biden signed an executive order that halted all construction of border wall, declaring it a “waste of money” and “not a serious policy solution” to illegal immigration.
“It is a waste of money that diverts attention from genuine threats to our homeland security,” Biden wrote in the order fewer than three years ago. “… it shall be the policy of my administration that no more American taxpayer dollars be diverted to construct a border wall.”
I suspect that the media critical of Trumps efforts will be silent in terms of apologizing and/or calling Biden hypocritical.

PS: As a side note. I'm still bewildered that the environmental community is silent on illegal immigration. The Biden administration claims to want to decrease greenhouse emissions and they are imposing draconian measures to achieve that, yet they let illegal immigrants into this country. The illegal immigrants generate greenhouse gases, as every human does. Also consider that the illegal immigrants are moving from a low carbon footprint environment to a high carbon footprint environment in the US. Moreover, each illegal immigrants uses hydrocarbons, occupies space, requires housing, education, health care and so on. This is an unsustainable use of our resources.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
News started breaking yesterday that the Biden administration is planning to resume construction of approximately 20 miles of wall.
Does that mean they will be buying back the components they sold for pennies on the dollar so that Texas couldn't use them to continue the building effort?

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:01
Does that mean they will be buying back the components they sold for pennies on the dollar so that Texas couldn't use them to continue the building effort?
He's such an idiot.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Who knows???? One person already joked that Biden would build the wall to "comply" and then immediately tear it down. They will probably hire Hunter Biden as the Prime Contractor.

PS: How is the money collected from giving (selling) away wall components handled. Is this returned to the "wall account" or does it disappear into the general fund and can then be illegally used for "immigrant services"?

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Keeps the money in the family but I think it is Joe's brother that is the fake contactor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom