Greetings from Scotland! (1 Viewer)

EarlyGrey

Local time
Today, 10:35
Hello there, I'm new to Access and currently building my first database. :) I'm completely new to it, but enjoying the challenge so far. Every little difficulty has been so rewarding when I've managed to figure it out!

A bit about myself; I adore fine art, crafts, hill walking and videogames. I'm currently working part time and also studying a module for university, so I'm being kept quite busy.

I hope everyone's having a great day and I look forward to being here.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:35
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 06:35
Welcome aboard!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:35
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:35
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I would love "hill walking" but I live in southeast Louisiana where the only hill of any fame in our area is "Monkey Hill" which was built for kids to play on in a local park. The nearest REAL hill is perhaps 90 minutes away from here on either of two interstate highways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom