Happy birthday Hayley (1 Viewer)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 18:35
Well, I guess I've been busy then, yeah?
And I guess I completely missed her birthday altogether!

You know, if you were working for me, you could make sure I was on top of these things.
I've told you... all you have to do is worship me. Is it really all that difficult?

:)

I already worship you Tess. ;)

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 23:35
Is this a spammer waiting in the wings?

Ha ha you have spoken to him on here before Richey, is the memory failing you these days :D :p

I must admit I was rather confused to see my birthday thread come back to life two months later :D

Hay

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Ha ha you have spoken to him on here before Richey, is the memory failing you these days :D :p

I must admit I was rather confused to see my birthday thread come back to life two months later :D

Hay
I'm not very good at remembering names Sue, how's the new job, did you get it, have you decided to swop sides and follow Celtic yet?:eek::p

Vassago

Local time
I'm not very good at remembering names Sue, how's the new job, did you get it, have you decided to swop sides and follow Celtic yet?:eek::p

Are you chasing the children off your lawn yet? :D :p

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time

Did you know I was going to be named suzie actually so close Richey ;)

Yes been doing the new job for two months now. It's going well but has been very challenging already. A lot of young guys in the team with plenty of attitude and they were underperforming when I took over. I've had to sort out a few scraps between some of them already too...nice introduction to management for me :eek:

At the moment I'm more popular with my managers as opposed to the team but I'm doing my best, they are warming to me slowly. I have been reading the bullies thread and I promise I'm nothing like that!. I'd like to think I'm pretty fair with them and understanding allowing the odd day to work form home when needed and allowing al their cig breaks. I personally don't care as long as they don't take the piss and get the work done during the day.

It's been tough so far and not overly enjoyable but it will get better soon I'm sure! Having said that the "move" announcement is coming up soon so that won't go down too well I'm sure...wish me luck.

Oh and by the way I will NEVER follow sellick, when you gonna stop swearing Rich honestly :eek:

Hay

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
My youngest Grandson's father comes from N.I. and is a ultra protestant, when he sent my Grandson a t. towel with the sons of Ulster garbage and a letter included, my daughter promptly replied that she's having him baptised in a catholic church and as a follower of the Gers:eek:
I can't decide which is the lessor of two evils:p

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Hi Hales - Do you work / live in Colchester?

Col

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
My youngest Grandson's father comes from N.I. and is a ultra protestant, when he sent my Grandson a t. towel with the sons of Ulster garbage and a letter included, my daughter promptly replied that she's having him baptised in a catholic church and as a follower of the Gers:eek:

I can't really be bothered with the religious aspect of it all to be honest. I love my team and have followed them through the years for them being a football club that I was brought up to support. I come from a mixed family where my mum is a catholic and my dad a protestant, Many of my cousins are followers of the celts and it's only "friendly banter" There are people who take it all too far and tarnish both clubs names.

Following either of the old firm means you will be subjected to the bigotry as it will just never go away no matter how much the clubs try to put a stop to it.

Hay

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Hales - Do you work / live in Colchester?

Col

Hi Col,

Still working in London for the moment. Don't live in Colchester but I am usually in Colchester when we visit my fiance's mum as that is where he is originally from...that's usually when Ipswich are playing at home and we call in on the way back after defeat...err I mean after they play :p He's going to kill me now if he looks at this thread again :D:eek:

Hay

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I really thought Ipswich would be much better under old Roy. I can't understand it.

I certainly wouldn't want to owe him money:eek:

Col

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
I really thought Ipswich would be much better under old Roy. I can't understand it.

I certainly wouldn't want to owe him money:eek:

Col

Yeah he's rubbish...celtic reject and all lol!

Ipswich won today, I heard the cheer from the lounge earlier as full time was announced :D Got to allow for him, it doesn't happen very often these days...now I'm really in trouble :p

Hay

JezzaBelle78-81

Registered User.
Local time
Yeah he's rubbish...celtic reject and all lol!

Ipswich won today, I heard the cheer from the lounge earlier as full time was announced :D Got to allow for him, it doesn't happen very often these days...now I'm really in trouble :p

Hay

You are in deep, deep doo doo now! Get your frigging backside in here now!!! :mad:

Vassago

Local time

She's awesome just for sending that letter! I could only imagine the look on his face when he read that! :D

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Happy birthday Hays, yeah I know its a couple of months late but what's a couple of months at my age? ;)

Brian

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
As an ultra protestant he must be really happy that his son is going to be a supporter of the ultra protestant Rangers. Very few catholics have ever played for Rangers and I don't think they have many Catholic fans. Their sectarian songs are very offensive to catholic ears.

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
As an ultra protestant he must be really happy that his son is going to be a supporter of the ultra protestant Rangers. Very few catholics have ever played for Rangers and I don't think they have many Catholic fans. Their sectarian songs are very offensive to catholic ears.

I've never been able to understand that. They all say they worship Christ, and are therefore fundamentally Christian, so what's the big deal? Why are they always at each others throats? What chance have they (Christians) of survival if they can't even get along with each other??? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom