Back once again...
Local time
Today, 12:15
Why should we see it? :confused:

Andromeda

I'm happy you left me
Local time
Today, 19:15
i find it cute and funny just wanna share it.. thanks for the feedback...

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
I was curious. I'm restricted to the websites I can visit whilst in work; I really wanted to know if I was missing out.

I'm also curious, however, as to why none of your 69 posts (at the time of writing) have ventured into the forum's focus: Microsoft Access. The majority of your posts seem to be about silly little links and pictures (for which we have the Silly Links Thread) and nothing to do with Access, Visual Basic, SQL Server, web development, ASP, Crystal Reports, etc. The cynic in me says that you are just posting to promote your website although it's not as prominent since all the links have been removed from your signature.

Last edited:

ssteinke

for what it's worth
Local time
Today, 07:15
She seems to be the official forum welcoming committe with her patented, "hi there and welcome aboard!", replies. Too funny.

Andromeda

I'm happy you left me
Local time
lmao.. sorry I've checkin how many people are joining in and don't wanna miss a thing to introduce myself as well..

Well as for the clip.. it's a funny clip about a guy who after a long day practice and making mistakes, decided not to go to a certain event.. and what a difference one does make.. what's cool is the way they showed the essence of a single person and how he can make a diferrence in every action he makes... really funny stuff...

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Yeah, but why do you only post to off-topic areas? Surely there's a reason you signed up? It wasn't to post funny links and welcome people, was it? :confused:

Andromeda

I'm happy you left me
Local time
oh no.. I work from a designing company and If i find people who are interested in getting their site done.. I'll be able to give them a quote. If it's annoying you... my apologies.. actually most of the categories in this board are a bit confusing to me.. instead of making irrelevant or wanna be I knew that thing posts in threads from other areas.. I'd rather check the off topic forum... but of course I always try to read and understand each and every article made .. what a good way to learn from those areas as well... ..

Friday

Registered User.
Local time
Andromeda said:
.. actually most of the categories in this board are a bit confusing to me....

I'll bet they are...

Friday

Registered User.
Local time
Andromeda said:
oh no.. I work from a designing company and If i find people who are interested in getting their site done.. I'll be able to give them a quote. If it's annoying you.....

How come you don't have any posts in the web development section? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom