Hello everyone, my name is Rishi. (1 Viewer)

RBCCFD

Local time
Yesterday, 23:50
I work for a property and construction management company in Charleston, S.C. My background is in architectural and structural design drafting on CAD. In addition to producing drawings, I have been given the task of creating a searchable database for our properties. I love living in the Charleston area, there is so much to do. There are quite a few beaches to hang out at. Also the culinary scene in Charleston is impressive, while southern foods is still a top favorite of mine. I love animals and currently have 2 cats that keep me company; I'm considering getting a dog sometime in the hopefully near future. During my free time, I enjoy watching shows and movies, bowling, playing pool, playing chess and cigars.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:50
Welcome to the forums!

To help us better understand your needs, I would be very grateful if you could complete this 2 minute survey: Click here for the survey

All surveys are anonymous and not linked to your account.

I want to keep this the very best place for Access and your feedback helps us!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 20:50
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Hi Rishi! Thanks for the background, always good to hear the diverse aspects of the forum membership. I have always wanted to visit Charleston, and almost did on Labor Day, but visited Chicago instead, as the Charleston planes were too full--we fly employee standby. Also wanted a cat, but my wife won't let me, the dog apparently is her limit (seems backwards to me as cats are so easy to maintain!).
Welcome to AWF!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Welcome Rishi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom