Hello everyone (1 Viewer)

Lenny

Local time
Today, 15:42
Started in DBase3+ years ago and converted to access 2000, then 2003 and have recently upgraded 4 computers to access 2010. Have used a combination of macroes and VBA. Since upgrading to 2010 the timing issues started....!!!!

Looking forward to seeing if others have same problems and how they are solved!!

RainLover

VIP From a land downunder
Local time
Tomorrow, 08:42
Welcome to the group.

Hope we can help with your issues.

Mr. B

"Doctor Access"
Local time
Today, 17:42
Welcome to the forum. I am not aware of any specific timing issues. There are differences between the older versions and the newer 2007 and 2010 versions but in my experience the only issue that I know exists is that the menu system from the older versions will not work in the new ribbon type versions will not work but I have had no issues with timing.

You might want to to do some searching here on the forum first to see if there are any other threads that are asking about the timing issue. Then, if you don't find the information you are looking for, you might want to create a new thread and ask your specific question in that thread. Asking any question here in the Introduce Yourself group is not the best place to ask questions.

Lenny

Local time
Today, 15:42
Thanks for your response. My intro was not meant to be a question at the momenr. I was just trying to give an idea of my history with Access. My timing issues are with the very long delays in switching fropm one object to another (i.e. when in design view on a form and I click on a field in a subform it can take 3 minutes to open that field for editing).

I have had a look round this sight and have found some ideas I'm looking at using. Hopefully they will bear some fruit.

Mr. B

"Doctor Access"
Local time
Today, 17:42
Lenny,

Hope you find a solution to your issue. If not, just jump out there and ask. Someone will try to help.

Again, welcome aboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom