Excited to FINALLY join an Access community (1 Viewer)

datacheckin

Local time
Today, 04:39
Hello! My name is Kelly and my company is Data Check-in. I have been developing in Access since 1997. I tried to move my career in different directions over the years but it seems to always come back to Access somehow. I gave in and went full-time into consulting and freelancing with Access/Excel/VBA a few years ago. Last year I started a LLC and hired our first employee.

Hoping to contribute as well as learn here. Recently I started a YouTube channel for learning Access. Hoping to tackle the tough questions first and then move to more beginner and mid-level questions. Channel is called @accessisnotdead

Looking forward to collaborating!

Kelly

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:39
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:39
Welcome aboard Kelly!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:39
I watched your video below on how to set up a custom ribbon in Microsoft Access.

Excellent video thank you!

I've always avoided messing with the ribbons because it seems such a complicated process, but seeing your video, well I just might have a go!

And welcome to Access World Forums....

datacheckin

Local time
Today, 04:39
I watched your video below on how to set up a custom ribbon in Microsoft Access.

Excellent video thank you!

I've always avoided messing with the ribbons because it seems such a complicated process, but seeing your video, well I just might have a go!

And welcome to Access World Forums....
@Uncle Gizmo Yes give it a go!!! It will create an easy to use experience for your users. Thank you for subscribing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom