Sam_I_Am

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:57
A little about myself:
  • Married
  • No kids
  • 4 cats
  • Engineer in the HVAC Industry (Hopefully soon to the be a PE)
  • Love video games on PC and Nintendo

I'm here to learn Access to make my job easier and to help the company run more efficient. Everything we do right now is in either Word or Excel, and it's extremely inefficient. I KNOW Access can make it better. I look forward to asking a lot of questions and eventually returning the favor to the community once I'm knowledgeable enough to do so.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 05:57
Welcome to AWF
And for the benefit of ignoramuses (or is it ignorami?) like myself, can you explain this
HVAC Industry (Hopefully soon to the be a PE)

Sam_I_Am

Registered User.
Local time
PE stands for Professional Engineer. Simply having a degree doesn't earn you the title. Requirements vary from state to state. Where I'm at, you must have a 4-year BS or graduate degree from an ABET accredited school in an engineering field, have at least (6) years of experience, have letters of recommendation from at least (2) other registered PEs that are in good standing with the State Board, and pass (2) 8-hour exams. I just sat for my 2nd exam last Friday. If I passed, then I'll be a PE by this time next year (I'll meet my experience requirements by September of next year, then file all the paperwork)

Sam_I_Am

Registered User.
Local time
HVAC -> Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning.

I just realized that may have been what you were asking about, not the PE part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom