Hi from a beginner :) (1 Viewer)

SHOTOKANKATANA

Local time
Today, 22:12
My name is Ramon. I'm from the Netherlands, almost 40 jeez I'm getting old :LOL: ehhhm... lifestyle coach and jujitsu teacher, married to a wonderful wife and father to a lovely daughter. Hobby's, well besides Jujitsu, lifting weights and living healthy I like computer stuff, all kinds of tech, video games and netflix (no time for those unfortunately) and picking up on programming and building databases....

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 21:12
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:12
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

oleronesoftwares

Passionate Learner
Local time
Today, 13:12
Nice to meet you 2!

Most definitely, It's been of great value to me already.... I think I've actually used some code you posted.... So thanks!
You are welcome, gratitude should go to the founder, staff, and moderators of this platform who give a lot to see that access programmers worldwide are well equipped to deliver on projects

SHOTOKANKATANA

Local time
Today, 22:12
You are welcome, gratitude should go to the founder, staff, and moderators of this platform who give a lot to see that access programmers worldwide are well equipped to deliver on projects
Yeah they do, I agree. I was surprised to see how helpful the community in general actually is in the programmers world. I learned a lot from reading all these forums, and I still do.
Hope to return the favor some time soon, when my skills have improved up to the point I could actually do such a thing :D

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:12
Hello, Ramon, and welcome to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom