Hello. I am Jonathon. (1 Viewer)

JonathonBerg

Local time
Today, 22:17
I run an IT services company in Northamptonshire and have been using Access since '97. I don't do it all day and every day but I know my way about and have written apps for some fairly big players like Barclaycard, ITSU, Spurgeons Child Care and many, many one-off single-purpose apps. Nowadays Access is somewhat frowned on and my own development team won't touch it (they are all Blazer fanatics) but I still dabble and my companies admin system remains in Access despite several attempts by the staff to come up with something better.

I like Access's flexibility, speed to market and it is powerful when married to a SQL back end.

I am going to retire in a few months, so anyone wants a freelance consultant, please don't hesitate to contact me. I can be found on jonathonberg@outlook.com.

Thx - I look forward to hearing from you and learning.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 17:17
Welcome to AWF, it will be interesting to hear from someone from the "other" side...

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Hi and welcome to AWF!

I would "anonymise" your email address a bit to prevent it from being harvested by the spam bots out there.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:17
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:17
Hello, Jonathan, and welcome to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom