Hi from Switzerland german part (1 Viewer)

KissBambi

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:21
Hello,

I am IT assistent working in Switzerland, I understand SQL language for Oracle DB and for my job, I must use Access....impossible for me! Nothing is running!Please help!

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 05:21
hello bambi. i love the swiss people. i'm a big fan of the alps. ask away, there's plenty of people here for you.

KissBambi

Registered User.
Local time
Hello Adam, I am pleased to meet you. I am italian and I waas born in french part of Switzerland and I moved to German part for my job. YOur help is greater thank you very much Adam to be present. I live in le Plateau de Diesse, this is not the alps and I don't have been in the alps in my life and I live in Switzerland since I was born! Next Summer if I can I will take a few days of holydays and go to the Wallis or to the Grisons in the alps to walk in the nature. Problem is that Switzerland is very expensive if you don't earn at least 7'000 swiss francs in a month! I am under 2'800 CHF of salary! I can just pay the rent of my flat and other bills, a coffee costs 4-10 CHF in a Restaurant, it depends of the place and I am a smoker! I am just above wellfare with my salary!
Best reguards
KissBambi

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
I've heard that living just above welfare is common in many countries where business is still going on (africa not included in this). like I have a good friend in Tambov, Russia and she works as a furniture distributor manager and she earns like $400 USD a month and her apartment is $200 USD a month. so basically she gets to save nothing. that's ridiculous. there should be better conditions in your places over there. here in america, we're still capitalists and donald trump is currently making sure that it doesn't end. but I don't know about the next person that'll be in the white house.

you know the thing I never understood about your country is why the super rich americans store all their money in swiss bank accounts. something about hiding it from the american IRS so they don't have to pay tax on foreign income I think. Is that true? but I think switzerland and the caayman have always been know as "tax havens" for super wealthy people. Like in that move "The Firm" with Tom Cruise and Gene Hackman, when they go down to the Caymans and talk to Sonny Capps who's trying to defer all his tax liability, and he prolly has all his money stored down there too. ever seen that film?

KissBambi

Registered User.
Local time
Okay Adam, let me give you some brightness on Switzerland and I would like to tell you something Idream since I was 6 yo to go to the USA…...like many many people in the world.
First the economic situation in the USA helps Switzerland and many other cpuntries in the world map.

Swiss Banks like UBS CREDIT SUISSE RAIFFESEN AND BANQUE MIGROS BANQUE COOP CANTONAL BANKS (BC-/BK-) have different places and activities in Business we have the SWISS NATIONAL BANK which edits and creates the cash money.

In the past til a few years ago Switzerland had written in the constitution the bank secret. So this is why many rich people and criminals billionary put their money in Switzerland, like dictators.Switzerland is the most safe country in the world to put your money in a swiss bank but US AND FRANCE GOVERNEMENT AND GERMAN AND ITALIAN AND MANY OTHER OCCIDENTAL GOVERNEMENTS PUT SWITZERLAND UNDER PRESSURE AND THREATHS FOR THE TRADE IMPORT EXPORT SECURITY AND TECHNOLOGY EXCHANGE AND DIPLOMACY so Swiss Banks were very often used for dictators in the world they put their own billions in Swiss banks.

Second reason is a secret accord between all the governements in the world that in case of conflict both sides in war VS any country put their money in Switzerland.

Regularly Swiss Banks like UBS have to pay penalties to US OR OTHER GOVERNEMENTS:

KissBambi

Registered User.
Local time
FOr the Politic in Switzerland we have 2 kind of politics teams we don't have any centralized governement we have a Federal Governement in Bern, composed of National Council and the Council of States and the Federal Council where we have seven Ministries and one of them is the President of the Confederation CH Confederatio Helvetica means Switzerland in latin.

And we have 25 Different States with their own laws and the Commune for a village or for a city.

I hope this helps you and in any case all information about Switzerland I write you are correct and exact.

Best Reguards and have a nice week end bye see you later!And if we don't see let's switch the light on!:D

KissBambi

Registered User.
Local time
Hello Adam how are you doing my dear?

This was very nice to send me this example for a query, I took your code and put it in Access query, the problem is that Access don't select any records. I put operator LIKE instead " = " because the field Publikationname in the Table Anzeige contains general text and the user should enter a category of job like Industry or Restaurant or Building or Administration and so on and Access should display all records containing the string entered in parameters. I will try the date SQL code you gave me in my query and tell you if it functions. Thank you very much for your preciious help Adam. YOu are the single person who answered me on 5 forums in different languages! It's true that I need you and that my success depends of the help on those forums!

KissBambi

Registered User.
Local time
Thank you to have solved the Problem with date field Adam, it perfectly function!YOu are a great software engineer!

deletedT

Local time
Today, 10:21
I am italian and I waas born in french part of Switzerland and I moved to German part for my job.

Have you changed your nationality? If you are born in Switzerland how comes you're Italian?

KissBambi

Registered User.
Local time
Hello, you are a little bit curious. I have both nationalities. I have italian and swiss nationality. And you?

deletedT

Local time
I'm Japanese, living in Yokohama city. 55 years old, sheet metal designer, sitting in front of a PC 19 hours a day using 3D CAd/CAM.

I didn't know double nationality is allowed.
As far as I know children who are born between parents with different nationalities have both their parents nationality up to when they are 20 years old. At the 20th birthday they have to choose one of their nationalities and leave the other.
This is because a child may be affected by different circumstances. The law waits until they are adult and can decide for themselves.

Maybe it's only Japan's law, and it's allowed in Europe, but I still can't understand how dual nationality is possible.
You should be lucky....

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
USA allows double citizenship in cases where the country is considered a U.S. Ally. I believe Swiss and USA nationality can coexist.

deletedT

Local time
USA allows double citizenship in cases where the country is considered a U.S. Ally. I believe Swiss and USA nationality can coexist.

Doc, citizenship and nationality are different terms. Nationality is referred to as the right that is gained by birth place. You can't be born in two different countries. (I know, I know, some countries doesn't accept this. It means immigrant's children are not given the nationality of the country they are born. But it's just a political matter.)

I can be Japanese and having US citizenship. this allows me living in US without applying for VISA. But it doesn't make me American. I won't have the same rights as American have.

I'll be American only if I change my nationality from Japanese to American. I can have only one passport and a passport is only based on nationality. Am I wrong?
https://keydifferences.com/difference-between-nationality-and-citizenship.html

Anyhow, if you mean double nationality and not double citzenship, do you know the conditions? I mean anybody can't simply apply for double nationality. There should be some conditions. For example having parents with different nationalities etc.

Last edited:

KissBambi

Registered User.
Local time
I have swiss nationality and my parents were italian, so I have both citizenships. We don't have those subtilities in french language. For citizenship we use the word nationality. But in Switzerland, if you were born in the country and that your parents are aliens, you don't have the swiss nationality, you have like a greencard if your parents are not in illegal situation in the country

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
so bambi,

if u have always dreamed of coming over here to the USA, are you going to follow thru with that someday and make the move? my friend I told u about from Tambov Russia is trying to come over here cuz russia is such a terrible place to live in. i'm pretty sure she lives in kind of an undesirable area in tambov, but she's currently in moscow and the living conditions are much better there. as far as their leaders r concerned though, I think putin needs to get the hell outta there and let someone younger come in and be the leader the country needs.

KissBambi

Registered User.
Local time
Well Adam, when I was a child I dreamed about USA, and wanted to travel there, For what is moving, at the moment I must stay in Switzerland for the next 15 years. I am sure that if I would move from Switzerland before the next 15 years, I would finish starving under a bridge or killed....

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
For what is moving, at the moment I must stay in Switzerland for the next 15 years. I am sure that if I would move from Switzerland before the next 15 years, I would finish starving under a bridge or killed....
what is so special about 15 years? what does 15 years mean? why do u think u would end up in such a bad situation if u moved here b4 15 years was up?

KissBambi

Registered User.
Local time
Because I must do first all my degrees and that I feel very bad when I travelled to Spain and Eastern Europe countries, a lot of bad things happened to me.

I almost got killed several times during my travels and my stays abroad (traffic accidents, poisoning, food poisoning, physical aggression). It's a miracle that I went home unharmed in Switzerland

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom